Larry's Ban appeal :)
Ingame Name: Livin' Like Larry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178228592

Who Banned You: KaptianLes

Reason For Ban: Idk what the first ban was for, but he banned me for invalid reasons, choosing to side with a doner over regular active community including 3 of my friends who play most nights). I'm not trying to get the admin in trouble, but I think he and the test mods handled this situation very poorly 

Length of Ban: Forever 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was banned for a day for bs reasons along with a few of my friends for no good reason. The admins lost control to the point where the kept gagging the whole server for rounds at a time (meaning that there were more "guilty" parties than just us) I hopped on an alt to try to plead our case to the multiple staff on the server and was banned by your bot i guess (mind you i had no idea "ban evading" was a thing, it isn't stated in the rules when loading in. I'm just wondering: if he had to keep gagging everyone (including this nasty doner who kept prop killing and calling everyone "retarded" and other names. Then why were we the only party affected? strange....

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nah 

Other: Me and my buddys play ttt as a group, we are on late most nights and started playing this server recently, we never ghost or any shit like that cause it ruins the fun. That being said, if you're banning one of us, you're gonna lose all of us/

Thanks for reading :)

[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Your first ban which would have been a temp ban was for harassment. This can be found below. 

[Image: 6wcNVF7.png]

Your next ban of course is for alt evading. The preview for the rules on the loading screen, that's not the official list of rules. Those are ground rules. More indepth stuff would have came from going here to the TTT Rules. Also through !motd in game. If you had read the loading screen rules you mentioned, you would have noticed that. Alt evading a current ban is silly and earns a perma ban for both the main account and alt account and any continued accounts that you bring into the server during said active bans. 

If they were gagging the whole server for rounds. It was probably a voted gag round. I doubt that they would leave the server gagged for multiple rounds. If you wish to make claims like so, you may bring evidence forward to support it. Considering this is an unban, this really isn't the process in question. 

I will simply wait for Les to provide some insight into the situation and hopefully evidence. If you were really harassing people like your ban claims, personally I'd say you need a bit of time away. Once again will be waiting for proper evidence before offering a vote. Just touching a couple of points.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
-1 Should stay banned Last couple times ive been on when you have you and your friends rdm alot and troll i think you need some time away
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 you guys were annoying
(01-06-2022, 11:11 PM)Automatic Man Wrote: -1 you guys were annoying
You've never even played with us but okay

(01-06-2022, 11:05 PM)Wrom Wrote: -1 Should stay banned Last couple times ive been on when you have you and your friends rdm alot and troll i think you need some time away
Show the "rdm" logs then

Cause ik we dont

(01-06-2022, 11:04 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Your first ban which would have been a temp ban was for harassment. This can be found below. 

[Image: 6wcNVF7.png]

Your next ban of course is for alt evading. The preview for the rules on the loading screen, that's not the official list of rules. Those are ground rules. More indepth stuff would have came from going here to the TTT Rules. Also through !motd in game. If you had read the loading screen rules you mentioned, you would have noticed that. Alt evading a current ban is silly and earns a perma ban for both the main account and alt account and any continued accounts that you bring into the server during said active bans. 

If they were gagging the whole server for rounds. It was probably a voted gag round. I doubt that they would leave the server gagged for multiple rounds. If you wish to make claims like so, you may bring evidence forward to support it. Considering this is an unban, this really isn't the process in question. 

I will simply wait for Les to provide some insight into the situation and hopefully evidence. If you were really harassing people like your ban claims, personally I'd say you need a bit of time away. Once again will be waiting for proper evidence before offering a vote. Just touching a couple of points.
1. Harassment is a really broad reason, we were following everything the admin said. Even when the dude we "harassed" kept prop killing us and calling us retarded, and gagging us for no reason, he was not kicked, banned or even warned once for any of that because he is a doner.

2. Did not see that in the loading screen at all

3. there was no "vote gag" the trial mods and the admin just gagged the literal whole server because they lost control. And speaking of evidence, if KaptanLes wants to bring any evidence of "harassment" forward i'd like to see it 

you guys make whatever decision you think is right. But just know that you are misinformed on what occurred because you simply weren't there, I've never seen a server side with a donor in the wrong so heavily before and it is disappointing. Please let me know if you want us to keep playing on dinkleburgs ttt, or if you want us to go to a competitor like garnet. 

Thanks
You were banned because you and your group of unfunny trolls were harassing me and targeting me all night. The only reason you are permabanned is because you came back on an alt called "Damien Gaymen" 

[Image: unknown.png]

Huge -1, stay gone and spread your victim complex on some other server that isn't dinks :)
(01-06-2022, 11:14 PM)Livin' Like Larry Wrote: 1. Harassment is a really broad reason, we were following everything the admin said. Even when the dude we "harassed" kept prop killing us and calling us retarded, and gagging us for no reason, he was not kicked, banned or even warned once for any of that because he is a doner.

2. Did not see that in the loading screen at all

3. there was no "vote gag" the trial mods and the admin just gagged the literal whole server because they lost control. And speaking of evidence, if KaptanLes wants to bring any evidence of "harassment" forward i'd like to see it 

you guys make whatever decision you think is right. But just know that you are misinformed on what occurred because you simply weren't there, I've never seen a server side with a donor in the wrong so heavily before and it is disappointing. Please let me know if you want us to keep playing on dinkleburgs ttt, or if you want us to go to a competitor like garnet. 

Thanks
You guys were constantly making pathetic and unfunny jokes about me the whole night, rdming me/karma baiting me, calling false koses on me and generally being nuisances. You were asked to stop no less than 10 times.

The staff members KaptainLes and NimbleJack did an excellent job imo even when they had to juggle a bunch of assholes harassing a minor, they didn't lose control a single time during your guys' "Reign of Terror". Also, NimbleJack got targeted by these assholes too, but Idk if thats part of the ban reason.

I'll admit I got a little heated and called you guys "Retarded" but idc, I still stand by saying you guys being Edgy Trolls who have nothing better to do.
(01-06-2022, 11:27 PM)Damien Wrote: You were banned because you and your group of unfunny trolls were harassing me and targeting me all night. The only reason you are permabanned is because you came back on an alt called "Damien Gaymen" 

Huge -1, stay gone and spread your victim complex on some other server that isn't dinks :)
Yeah this is him lmao
(01-06-2022, 11:27 PM)Damien Wrote: You were banned because you and your group of unfunny trolls were harassing me and targeting me all night. The only reason you are permabanned is because you came back on an alt called "Damien Gaymen" 

"I hopped on an alt to try to plead our case to the multiple staff on the server"

If going out of your way to join with an alt, with a name changed specifically to harass Damien is your way of "pleading your case" then that's a pretty piss poor excuse. 

I'm not waiting for Les's evidence to vote after all considering what your name was when you were banned speaks plenty.

Fat - 1

Also, this may come as a shock to you but bringing up other servers isn't like pulling at us to keep you here. You're the one making an unban request to come back dude. One that should be denied.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(01-06-2022, 10:43 PM)Livin' Like Larry Wrote: Ingame Name: Livin' Like Larry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178228592

Who Banned You: KaptianLes

Reason For Ban: Idk what the first ban was for, but he banned me for invalid reasons, choosing to side with a doner over regular active community including 3 of my friends who play most nights). I'm not trying to get the admin in trouble, but I think he and the test mods handled this situation very poorly 

Length of Ban: Forever 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was banned for a day for bs reasons along with a few of my friends for no good reason. The admins lost control to the point where the kept gagging the whole server for rounds at a time (meaning that there were more "guilty" parties than just us) I hopped on an alt to try to plead our case to the multiple staff on the server and was banned by your bot i guess (mind you i had no idea "ban evading" was a thing, it isn't stated in the rules when loading in. I'm just wondering: if he had to keep gagging everyone (including this nasty doner who kept prop killing and calling everyone "retarded" and other names. Then why were we the only party affected? strange....

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nah 

Other: Me and my buddys play ttt as a group, we are on late most nights and started playing this server recently, we never ghost or any shit like that cause it ruins the fun. That being said, if you're banning one of us, you're gonna lose all of us/

Thanks for reading :)

[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]

Yes hello, that test mod here. 

You were banned temporarily for harassment/targeting against another player of the server. You along with three of your friends had been spending several maps picking on one person in particular even after I made it clear to you that such behavior was not gonna fly. Given that all of voice chat was just all of you constantly egging on this player, I felt it necessary to gag both you and any other offending party who would not stop even after being told to. 

[Image: unknown_2022.01.06-20.12.png]
Given the excess of your harassment I called for Kaptainles to hop on and review the situation since he's more level headed than me. As we both know he decided to ban you temporarily since neither you or your friends would stop even after all the excessive warnings/gag/kicks. I'm not gonna say you deserved the perma ban if all you wanted to do is rejoin and peacefully negotiate but considering the name you rejoined under, I think its warranted and you should stay permanently banned. 

Feel free never to come back, we most certainly don't need you or your friends shitting the place up.