Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making ttt_space_station great again
(05-07-2017, 04:45 AM)An Ol Wrote: Small update, all the doors are now unable to be opened just by crowbar, so you actually have to do the objective if you want on the escape pods

Also have fixed the exploit where you can use grapple to escape the map to behind the x-wing carrier

Looking for suggestions on how to repurpose the way the generator works.
Back on cs:s, you were intended to get the code, enter it into the door outside the generator, and after destroying the generator the entire map will explode in about a minute requiring you to get on the escape pods.

In TTT, because the TTT settings default to allowing doors to be crowbar'd open, you could literally just open the generator, shoot it, and hop on the pod, leaving everyone else to die with no consequences.

Right now the idea is probably going to be to remove the entire map exploding bit for balancing purposes.
Any ideas are appreciated.

ps: It is unfortunately unlikely the x-wing will work on gmod due to the fact that a css:s vehicle entity does not behave like an HL2 (gmod) vehicle.
Any ideas on how to repurpose either it or the room itself is also appreciated.

You realize you can disable the crowbar activation gamerule in hammer, right?

I've never played on this map before, but that doesn't sound like too bad of a fix

Or we can just use the space station map I made that's in my signature ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making ttt_space_station great again - by ReThink - 05-07-2017, 07:59 AM