Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't like having two different shades of green.
In-game Name: August

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55682290

Time Played: 200 hours as of posting.

When First Joined: First appeared in May 2018. Became active (on Murder, RIP) in December 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any day mostly after 3pm EST.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Experience in Banning undesirables, controlling children, and not giving a flying fuck about what people think of me. I am a current Mod for the Murder server, thus I have experience in all staff commands and menus, and with maintaining order among the chaos that is our community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I guess I kind of like you people I guess? Hell I've made it this long in this place so I guess you're all okay. I just don't like not being able to do anything about the kids who cause trouble.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Murder Mod Accepted
Murder T-Mod Accepted
Murder Trusted Accepted

PH Trusted Accepted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? But of Course!

How did you find us?: The mass exodus of SONA led me here.

Other: I am not old! >:'(
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
I don't like having two different shades of green. - by August - 02-17-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: I don't like having two different shades of green. - by Nullify - 02-17-2023, 11:18 PM