Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lime April

In-game Name:
 August

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55682290

Time Played: 402 hours

When First Joined: First joined Murder in late 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time currently, subject to change

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I come from about a decade of Gmod experience across different communities and almost every major gamemode. I have previous experience as a Moderator and Admin, including double-staffing on two different occasions. I know ULX well, I know binds well, I can handle the people well, and I'm always willing to learn more and get better.

Why you want to help the community: Despite the mess of a server that I started in, I love this place. Murder is like my baby and I like to see it flourish. I've seen the server at its lowest point, helped dig it out of the ashes into what it is today, and all I want to do is protect it and help it flourish. The last thing I want is to watch it turn into what it was before.
I've been watching Norm do this on his own and sometimes it can be a lot for one person to handle especially if real life stuff happens and you can't be there. I'm more than happy getting some of the workload off his plate for him. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only by Norm, Chelll, and Nuru because they're bad staff and can't admit that I'm better :)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Murder:
Trusted ACCEPTED
T-Mod ACCEPTED

PH:
Trusted ACCEPTED

How did you find us?: Originally from the death of the SONA community back in 2018. I had first joined the PH server but I didn't stick around long back then due to IRL stuff.

Other: Nuru is short, obviously. What else did you expect for a Murder app?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 only if you agree I can fly

Anyways, same as I said in your PH trusted app,  you shown that you have experience in staffing so I see no reason why you shouldn't go higher +1
[Image: unknown.png]
Yeah, I don't have any outstanding issues with August that I could foresee being an issue if he were to become a moderator. He's usually pretty quick to the pings, always tries to give his best input in situations, and works with a level head.

I'd say that more than meets the qualification factors that the staff team usually looks for in someone who wants to be in a moderator position.

+1
Thank you for the Steam ID.. I will be adding you to the ban list in PH for a good reason.

First off, you're bad. Imagine wanting to get rid of the best color we have here, blue. Actually makes me sick to my stomach.

You've been a Tmod for nearly 5 months at this time. You've done a pretty good job from what I've experienced and haven't really brought any cause of worry to my mind as far as staffing Murder. Especially at a higher position. I think you should be fine for this role. Besides, Norm needs you to carry a bigger hammer because I'm sure his arms get tired at times with all that swinging. There really isn't a whole lot I can say. You're respectable, you shut the nonsense down generally pretty quick. You know the rules and have an idea on punishment times outside of the established guidelines. Just be confident in your evidence and your decisions following your bans and you should be peachy. 

-1 Abuses discord staff. (Me mainly.) Too many pings and pongs. 
-1 Doesn't normally know what month it is. Custom months aren't REAL months. AuGrIl
-1 Gonna burn out from too much time in Dinks but also doesn't have enough time in Dinks. Freaky.
-1 Throwing away the beautiful blue that's better than all the other colors. Tmod do be the best color though..
-1 Applied for PH. Imagine being PH staff.. Mistakes were made. 

+6 though for being a good fit for Mod.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I'm denying this just because you called me short.

Bullshit aside, I'll only leave this one up 2 or 3 days, so if anyone has any feedback, or wants to DM me with anything, please do.
Easy +1

August is a great and reliable staff member. He is very knowledgeable and is great at handling different situations. If anyone doesn't like August, I will personally fight you because you are just wrong.
There’s simply no question: +1
Hello, welcome to the newest level of hell.
Application approved.
Easy pz. You've got the kind of level head and clear decision making that I look at for moderators and above. Keep it up.