Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 05:18 PM)VolfVoss Wrote: One more thing before I go.

Be careful of who you call a friend here, it becomes obvious who was just waiting for you to make a mistake to turn their back on you. 
The more you speak in here the more I lose respect and become disgusted in you, didn't think it could get any worse for you but you keep trying to act like you are some sort of victim here? Like no, you spat out the most god awful opinion ever and not only that.. doubled down on it! People weren't trying to capitalize on your mistakes dude, I don't see why you think that. People are rightfully so turning their backs on you because of the bullshit you've pulled.

You've lost the trust of this entire community and it was entirely your own doing. I know community bans aren't something to take lightly, and maybe its just cause you piss me off cause of how you ruin peoples trust and more, but you should be community banned and NEVER allowed in this community again. Even after all these people have tried and showed you exactly how and why you fucked up you still cannot except your mistakes. Hope you realize one day that you are responsible for your own actions. No one else is. Good riddance voss, again you did this to yourself buddy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:18 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by NO NAME - 04-14-2024, 05:46 PM