Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 03:18 PM)reina Wrote: voss is just the only one delusional enough to triple down 2 years later.
[Image: image0.png?ex=662e1858&is=661ba358&hm=a2...height=536]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
One more thing before I go.

Be careful of who you call a friend here, it becomes obvious who was just waiting for you to make a mistake to turn their back on you. 
(04-14-2024, 05:18 PM)VolfVoss Wrote: One more thing before I go.

Be careful of who you call a friend here, it becomes obvious who was just waiting for you to make a mistake to turn their back on you. 
ur not being gangstalked
ur not him bro
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

you turned your back on someone in a vulnerable position and failed both them and the community, just get lost already

This place is not safe bc people like you. Thanks for leaving.

Community ban him already so he can’t come back even if he wants to

This sounds really fammiliar 

[Image: 6a7563952ad161483023889914ba8def.png]

can't tell why.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I’d also turn my back on a “friend” who is proudly friends with a pedophile and spends hours defending that pedophile actually
yeah your mistake was you publicizing your garbage take. did you think you were gonna cook somethin huge up??? 
no one prayed on your downfall, you brought your own shit take to light.

at this point just move over melodine’s community ban onto this pedophile apologist lmao
(04-14-2024, 05:18 PM)VolfVoss Wrote: just waiting for you to make a mistake to turn their back on you. 

The mistake in question:

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
the fact that you’re still unable to see how your words and actions have consequences

the consequence of being a pedo defender is you lose your friends, hope this helps!
[Image: giphy.gif]