Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification/Logistics Question
(05-18-2018, 10:00 AM)Foxka Wrote: Unless you physically saw him pass the unidentified body you cannot call a Kos. You can sus him sure but you dont have proof that he knowingly walked past it.

I mean, that’s not true. If he rounds the corner passing me, and when 1-3 seconds later I round it and see the body in such a location that nobody could pass it but him, it follows that only he would have passed it and therefore is KOS. Because he either saw the body and ignored it or was the killer, and both are KOS.

(05-18-2018, 10:13 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: In the logs I cannot find boat passing the unid or really even near it. Therefore I applied the slay as no where can I see boat near said unid (or even an unid otherwise on that half of the map).
Perhaps you saw noire? He's the one that killed me (the unid)

I’m not sure what logs would have “passing the Unid”, unless you have access to something I don’t. And I don’t know anything about noire, I just know I almost literally ran into boat rounding the corridor/stairwell entrance that the body was behind.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule Clarification/Logistics Question - by ReThink - 05-18-2018, 10:25 AM