Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification/Logistics Question
(05-18-2018, 09:52 AM)You EpicGuy Wrote: I don't understand what's going on here. Matt, you said you checked the other death scenes, "To do so I go through other death scenes of other kills and spectate the said area." Ok. What did you see? If you went to the other death scenes and saw that Boat didn't pass an unID'd body, then what's the big deal? The slay was valid. If you did see that Boat passed an unID'd body, then you made a mistake.

Like Matt said, I would have gone to a death scene close to the time when you ID'd the body, and moved over to where the unID'd body was. If Boat walked over an unID'd body, Rethink isn't slain. If Boat walked over an ID'd body, then slay Rethink. 

Boat doesn't need to be near your body when you die for him to pass an unID'd body. He just needs to pass an unID'd body.

Saying that someone passed an unID'd body isn't a "get out of jail free card", as much as it is tried to be used as one. It's very easy to see if someone passed an unID'd body... check the death scene.

Logs don't save chat. Maybe Dinkleberg or DaKody can access old chat logs, but us commoners can't. If you don't screenshot it, once you disconnect it's gone. 

TL;DR: If there's no evidence to say that Boat did or did not pass an unID'd body, then no slay should have been given.
Exactly what I’m trying to bring up here. If there isn’t a replay/evidence of it, the default in the case of no evidence either way should not be the slay, it should be no slay.

And yeah, people DO use it like that, so I can understand skepticism.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule Clarification/Logistics Question - by ReThink - 05-18-2018, 10:32 AM