Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification/Logistics Question
(05-18-2018, 10:33 AM)Thanks I Foxka Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 10:25 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 10:00 AM)Foxka Wrote: Unless you physically saw him pass the unidentified body you cannot call a Kos. You can sus him sure but you dont have proof that he knowingly walked past it.

I mean, that’s not true. If he rounds the corner passing me, and when 1-3 seconds later I round it and see the body in such a location that nobody could pass it but him, it follows that only he would have passed it and therefore is KOS. Because he either saw the body and ignored it or was the killer, and both are KOS.
https://puu.sh/AoxK5/bb0d24835f.png - being near someone who recently ddied (unidentified or identified) is not enough reason to KOS

https://puu.sh/AoxL6/d20c7c026a.png - Unless you SAW HIM knowingly walk past the unidentified body, you cannot call a KOS. The Unidentified body could have been from someone behind him going the opposite direction. This is like shooting someone because you heard shots in the next room, it's killing off suspicion.

Uh, you added “unidentified or identified” yourself. That’s not the actual rule. He was near an UNIDENTIFIED body, and the map geometry was such in this specific case that only he could have been near it, AND he had to have passed it. It’s not a suspicion, he 100% had to have passed it, and is such Kos. 

Edit: I’ll probabky just screencap the map area I’m talking about so there’s no confusion. I’m working now so I’ll have to do it later.

(05-18-2018, 10:34 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I have evidence of you killing him
I don't have evidence to back up your reason
Word against word for you two nulls it out
Therefore, I only have a kill and no unid body passed

Man punches another in the street. Bystander starts recording. Victim punches back in self defense, puts 1st man in coma. 

Video submitted to judge as evidence, 2nd man charged with aggravated assault. 

This is the same situation with different context. 
Who is right? It’s pretty simple.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule Clarification/Logistics Question - by ReThink - 05-18-2018, 10:37 AM