Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod)
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: over a thousand im not gonna add up any more 

When First Joined: Jun, 21 2018 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): my time zone is est and with school im on 4pm-8 in the week,  and the weekends i'm on the time I get up till i am tired 

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: i have no life so i'm more likely to answer TTT_OnCall  and if i don't answer it im asleep or at school. I'm one of the two staff members almost always on at night  because I get bored but I get off at 5am or 4am most of the time. As Gabe said in my last app about school and doing homework and all of that first i always do homework at lunch, AOC and the car ride home so you don't need to worry. I know my way around the logs and the ban request. I can record evidence with ease.
Why you want to help the community: This community is family to me and I want to grow with my family. I had Derp, Wild, Lace, Lilly, Rits, Penguin, Lycan, Gabe, scoovie, gimmick, nopleez, HalfDemonLink, Kale , salsa, Nuru, Jimbo, Reed, Burrito, Duck,  DoyouLift, KIller , renzo, turner,chris, potato , ace and dong also dildo . All these people make me want to stay but even though most of these names are gone, I have seen people I deeply care about leave some for sad reasons some for server reasons.these people made me who I am i want to be somebody's Derp ,or as funny as lace or as calm as lycan. You all are family and all i want to do is help my family. Also I believe there's Hope in the new wave of staff kale and salsa both my age and care for the server as much as  me. Ckg is a regular who always cared. There's Hope and I want to be a wave of staff that makes a change.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-all-my-apps
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Daegan4Trusted
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Daegan-for-big-blue

How did you find us?:  clicking random servers until i saw a name that looked familiar to me,because I loved fairly odd parents so i tried it  

Other: red means gone in the names. Also I think im cursed please don't wait until my 6th try 
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]

Messages In This Thread
Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod) - by daeganislegit - 09-25-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod) - by happy - 09-25-2019, 11:11 PM
RE: Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod) - by Kale - 09-26-2019, 09:23 AM
RE: Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod) - by Meeemo - 09-27-2019, 04:53 AM
RE: Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod) - by Avi - 09-27-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod) - by Ckg - 10-01-2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod) - by TDawg4 - 10-02-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: Alright 2nd times a charm (Tmod) - by Gabe - 10-04-2019, 06:47 PM