Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think an appropriate teaming rule should be?
(10-13-2020, 04:58 PM)Christian Wrote: 1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: 24 Hour / 1 Day Ban
3rd Offense: 2 weeks

Repeated Offenses after 3rd Offense: 2 Weeks

Permaban is excessive for a 2nd Offense for Teaming, and does not belong in the rules. Neither does a 2 Week Ban for a First Offense either. Obviously I think it should be at least warnable for a First Offense, and the Second shouldn't be a long ban either. You could go either way beyond that, but 2 Weeks I think is a comfortable Max Duration of a ban after a sufficient amount of Offenses. The ban duration shouldn't go any higher than that.
I can agree with this but again it also might depend on the situation I think. Like so many people just come on to troll/cause trouble and they just team blantantly. Sometimes even multiple times. Hence why I think moderate and severe ghosting might be useful to have in the rules. Like when they do come back usually they just end up doing the same stuff again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think an appropriate teaming rule should be? - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-13-2020, 05:06 PM