Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
killer for mod part 2: grandpa for green
Ingame Name: killerZoreo (ChokeMeGrandpaFreeNopleez (Fuck Typing))

Time Played: 988.34 hours (41 days, 4 hours, 20 minutes)

When First Joined: 1/20/19

Availability (EST): Monday - Thursday: 6pm to 10pm  Friday: 6pm to 12pm  Saturday: 3pm to 4am  Sunday: 1pm to 10pm

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Mod gives me a bunch of more helpful commands to make staffing easier and make me as a staff member more helpful. Obviously there are the ban commands, but there are also commands like !tp which allows me to teleport players without having to jump in spec when I’m dead, allowing me to do my job faster. I can also join some more committees.

Why you want to help the community: During my time as Tmod (and Trusted), I have encountered many, many different scenarios and made many mistakes along the way. Both the scenarios and the mistakes have helped me learn what to do and what not to do in certain situations and in general. What I have learned over time is why I want to help. Through my learning, I feel that I have gained the knowledge and experience needed to be Mod. I feel that I am ready for more responsibility. I overall want to help out more than I currently can. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was a retarded guest

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Trusted (Accepted)
Tmod (Accepted)
Mod 1 (Denied)

How did you find us?: !hop from ph after being recommended the game mode by a friend.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yep

Other: 

Messages In This Thread
killer for mod part 2: grandpa for green - by ChokeMeGrandpa - 01-20-2020, 12:30 AM