Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan's 2nd application.
Ingame name: Evan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60449818

Time Played: 24 days 23 hours. 

First join date: I think in around August 2019. 

Availability: EST, I'm typically available from 3 to 10 on my normal schedule.  

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current rank: Regular.  

What I can do for Dinkleberg's TTT: Provide unbiased moderation of the server, punishing those who break the rules as appropriate without my friendship or dislike of them getting in the way.  

Why do I want to help: A big part of recent drama has revolved around staff not punishing people due to bias and being in general "too chill" essentially.  While I like at least most of Dink's TTT , I'd like to help to enforce the rules regardless of how I think of any individual player.  I want to help bring more impartiality to the moderation of Dink's and help deal with the trolls and teaming groups of friends and mass rdmers that are a fairly common occurrence   Considering how much joy this server has given me, I want to try my best to keep this community alive, and I feel like applying for staff is the only way I can really do that.

I do not believe I have been previously banned, if so someone please alert me. 

Have I applied before: Yes, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did I find Dink's: I was browsing for a new TTT server about a year after my old one died on me, and I found and fell in love with Dink's after joining it from the server browser. 

Previous Experience:  I have moderated on a former server before it went down, I know the expectations of staff behavior and the ulx menu shouldn't be too different, if is I can learn quickly. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: Yes, I know I should and I plan to interact more with the forums and the discord.  I know how to ping on call staff on discord when needed and I know how to file ban requests on the forums.  I hope to interact with both the forums and discord more and be a genuine and hopefully pleasant presence.

Messages In This Thread
Evan's 2nd application. - by Evan - 02-08-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by Foxka - 02-08-2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by ding - 02-08-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by Evan - 02-08-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by Evan - 02-08-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by Apex105 - 02-08-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by [GFL] Bae - 02-09-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by Noire ♜ - 02-10-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by Cryptic Salsa - 02-10-2020, 05:09 PM
RE: Evan's 2nd application. - by Avi - 02-15-2020, 01:20 AM