Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daegan for mod
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: over 1000 hours

When First Joined: June

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,Sunday 4Pm-  8:30pm. Saturday and Friday all day baby 

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community:  with my new computer im able to record, replay from 8 min and screenshot. i have more tools then ever to assist me in my path to mod. I feel i have matured quite a bit since joining and becoming Tmod. i have learned how to do reports, handle trolls, hackers, and i feel so connected that i just wanna help

Why you want to help the community:  i have been in the community for almost 2 years i have grown up with all of you guys. You make me happy and when i play i always have fun even when i deal with the trolls. I always feel like i need to give back to the server that treated me with kindness and gave me so many chances, i never thought i would get trusted. I never thought i would be Tmod, but its all thanks to the people who believed in me and trusted me. i just feel like helping and with mod i believe i could be a huge help.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-all-my-apps

How did you find us?: just scrolling to find a server and happen to find the right one, and im glad i did 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes awhile ago

Other: My hours are regaining to consistent i wasn't on for awhile to raise my grades so i dont fail high school. I mean failing 9th grade is sad do i took a break to focus on school and im proud to say my grades are fix and i can play more. I have been told the hours could hurt me but it wasn't my fault i couldn't play and im trying to be active again. summer is almost here so i can be more active also spring break.I also have played under Headass and ram
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]

Messages In This Thread
Daegan for mod - by daeganislegit - 03-07-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Daegan for mod - by Tyrone Biggums - 03-08-2020, 01:22 PM
RE: Daegan for mod - by DoYouLiftBro - 03-08-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Daegan for mod - by Foxka - 03-08-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: Daegan for mod - by daeganislegit - 03-08-2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Daegan for mod - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 03-09-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Daegan for mod - by Cryptic Salsa - 03-09-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: Daegan for mod - by SNAK - 03-09-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Daegan for mod - by daeganislegit - 03-10-2020, 12:31 PM