Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daegan for mod
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: over 1000 hours

When First Joined: June

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,Sunday 4Pm-  8:30pm. Saturday and Friday all day baby 

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community:  with my new computer im able to record, replay from 8 min and screenshot. i have more tools then ever to assist me in my path to mod. I feel i have matured quite a bit since joining and becoming Tmod. i have learned how to do reports, handle trolls, hackers, and i feel so connected that i just wanna help

Why you want to help the community:  i have been in the community for almost 2 years i have grown up with all of you guys. You make me happy and when i play i always have fun even when i deal with the trolls. I always feel like i need to give back to the server that treated me with kindness and gave me so many chances, i never thought i would get trusted. I never thought i would be Tmod, but its all thanks to the people who believed in me and trusted me. i just feel like helping and with mod i believe i could be a huge help.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-all-my-apps

How did you find us?: just scrolling to find a server and happen to find the right one, and im glad i did 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes awhile ago

Other: My hours are regaining to consistent i wasn't on for awhile to raise my grades so i dont fail high school. I mean failing 9th grade is sad do i took a break to focus on school and im proud to say my grades are fix and i can play more. I have been told the hours could hurt me but it wasn't my fault i couldn't play and im trying to be active again. summer is almost here so i can be more active also spring break.I also have played under Headass and ram
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 Always fun to play with and is quite professional when it comes to his duties. A very mature individual that knows a great deal about the history of the server and makes an excellent part of the staff. Good luck daegan!
Im gonna have to +0 this for right now. Your activity as you have mentioned is not the best and that's understandable because school comes first. Also I'm just not confident at the moment if you would be ready to handle the responsibilities of being a moderator. I love your enthusiasm however and you've quite literally grown and matured infront of our eyes. Imo I feel like you need a little more time before becoming a moderator. Hell maybe you get accepted and prove me wrong (which if that happens I would love to see).

Good luck Daegan!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
-1, your inactivity should have been addressed before trying to make the jump to mod, and to be honest, i just don't see you being able to handle the responsibility of being a mod right now quite yet while also being introduced into high school, I would rather see you succeed in school than be tied down to a TTT server.

I'm with DYLB, I would love to see it but i just don't think it's quite time yet.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 
i was actually the one who informed him strictly on how he might be chewed up for his lack of time in recent events, and he has acknowledged it himself (he would've made this like 1-2 months ago had i not told him smh).

as for my +1, hes been here for quite some time, not to mention hes one of the people that has been dealing with trolls more than anyone else here, and he only has the ability to karma ban, which didn't help much when the more determined shitters kept leaving and rejoining to clog up the voice and chat boxes and we ended up having to rely on one of the more inactive mods (lycan) to randomly pop up and ban them.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-08-2020, 03:18 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: +1 
i was actually the one who informed him strictly on how he might be chewed up for his lack of time in recent events, and he has acknowledged it himself (he would've made this like 1-2 months ago had i not told him smh).

as for my +1, hes been here for quite some time, not to mention hes one of the people that has been dealing with trolls more than anyone else here, and he only has the ability to karma ban, which didn't help much when the more determined shitters kept leaving and rejoining to clog up the voice and chat boxes and we ended up having to rely on one of the more inactive mods (lycan) to randomly pop up and ban them.

its a game of luck with trolls i tell ya, they either stop or get more stubbern

+1 he has been active lately and does pretty good as staff.
-0 +0 im not sure of this one when you're questioned by trolls you're not sure of yourself you need to be more confident and i don't think you're quite there yet but i can see you improving every time you get on. the only thing i think is holding you back is confidence
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1 simply because your so inactive and I see no point in having another inactive mod, theres already ALOT of those. Nothing against you personally, but if you really want mod, I really want to see you trying to make time for the server. School is important yes but if you can't manage or balance and put in a couple hours a night, that moderator position should be reserved for more active staff members.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(03-09-2020, 10:24 PM)SNAK Wrote: -1 simply because your so inactive and I see no point in having another inactive mod, theres already ALOT of those. Nothing against you personally, but if you really want mod, I really want to see you trying to make time for the server. School is important yes  but if you can't manage or balance and put in a couple hours a night, that moderator position should be reserved for more active staff members.

i understand your reason, but i dont think i would become an inactive mod i was on yesterday