Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ceebeast
Ingame Name: .ceebeast

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33903708

Time Played: 429.28 hrs on server, 1,905 hrs in Garry's Mod

When First Joined: Sometime in mid 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CST time zone. Done with school, state-wide stay at home order, pretty much whenever I want. Have recently been playing late into the night as well when there is a lack of staff. I'd say that generally ranging from about 12:00PM CST until 4-5AM CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: The last time I played TTT as much as this was when I was in highschool... from 2012-2016. I was a highly ranked and respected admin under the alias 'imyourdeepestfear' in the Convict Gaming community. The community has since then been disbanded (I believe in 2018). I have a depth of knowledge about TTT that I see that other Trusted members and even moderators do not have. I rarely "RDM", and when I do it is for a justifiable reason. RDM is in quotes because most of the time there is a very valid reason that I killed someone. I have over 1600 hours in Garry's Mod and the vast majority of those hours are in TTT. I am not a troll and have a lot of patience when dealing with others. I have flaws, but I can recognize when I do things wrong and am not afraid to admit those things. 

I think that throughout my past experience of being an admin of a very large gaming community (stemming from TF2 servers, to Garry's Mod servers, to CS server), and my passion for the game, I can be a positive influence on current members and new players while at the same time enforcing the server rules. There have been multiple instances where I put aside playing the game in order to teach new players on Dinkleberg's! on how to play the game (Pressing F1 and reading the tutorial, answering their questions, giving them tips, had a user named Meeepo add me and directly ask for advice.) I know most of the players on the server, and I'd like to say that they know me and have mostly positive things to say. I try to help staff by using the admin chat by reporting any suspected ghosters or troublemakers. 

When I am on currently, I use my donor powers to gag/mute other players who abuse their communication privileges by mic-spamming or saying derogatory terms like the n word. In addition, when there is no staff online I try to use my donor powers to kick players who cause issues. Just today, a user Xue who is in my recent ban post was kicked by me to stop him from mass rdming. I would rather slay him however many times he RDM'd and give him another opportunity to try again and take further action if required. Players thank me for solving these types of problems 
and I'd like to do more. The past few times I've played I've had to request staff to come online and nobody was available and nobody was present in the discord.

Why you want to help the community: I'd like to help this community as there are many instances of no staff being online (late at night) when cheaters, rdmers, or trolls get on. Since I play late at night as well as during the day, this ruins my experience as well as the experience of everybody else on the server at that time. There are also instances where not many staff members are online when the server is either full or close to being full, and I'd like to help out in that regard. I have enjoyed being part of Dinkleberg's! and will continue to do so regardless of the outcome of this application. I want to help the community that I enjoy spending so much time on. When new users come on and do not know the rules, culture, or strategy of the game, I try to teach them in the chat. When I have multiple items that I do not need in my inventory I ask if anybody would like to have them. This is to help others who desire such items, in turn building a greater sense of community. I would like to spend my time on the server as a player who is able to respond to any time of conflict that occurs. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nah

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8795

How did you find us?: I was looking for a good TTT server to play on, and after visiting various ones every time I played TTT, I found dinkleberg's and ended up sticking around because I liked the people and the community. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yuh

Messages In This Thread
ceebeast - by .ceebeast - 05-10-2020, 03:33 AM
RE: ceebeast - by SNAK - 05-10-2020, 09:39 AM
RE: ceebeast - by Eternal - 05-10-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: ceebeast - by SNAK - 05-10-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: ceebeast - by RussEfarmer - 05-10-2020, 01:37 PM
RE: ceebeast - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 05-10-2020, 10:30 AM
RE: ceebeast - by .ceebeast - 05-10-2020, 10:40 AM
RE: ceebeast - by SNAK - 05-10-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: ceebeast - by .ceebeast - 05-10-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: ceebeast - by SNAK - 05-10-2020, 12:24 PM
RE: ceebeast - by Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart - 05-10-2020, 12:23 PM