Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal's Application for Trusted PT. 4
Ingame Name: Eternal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103253490

Time Played: 601.05 Hours

When First Joined: Around 2014 I believe, became active during the period of 2017/2018 + wanted to get to know the community more.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Since the Corona outbreak began usually I'm available Earliest 10:00 AM and Latest 1:00 PM. Once I return to school however, my schedule will change. Usually I'm available on weekends and POSSIBLY Wednesday. As stated, I have school so there will be breaks and I can be available on odd days however, I'm usually on most days even when school is active. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: As a former trusted member I can assist during early shifts. After studying the policy + learning from other former members; I feel as if I'm prepared from moving as a former Regular to Trusted. I would like to utilize Trusted as a type of step stool to learn the basics of commands and progress further from that. 

Why you want to help the community: I've spent years with the community and I feel as if becoming a former Trusted member can possibly repay back. I've been through hell and heaven but it was the community who stuck with me through this journey. Honestly, I couldn't thank you guys enough for what you've done for my life. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.
How did you find us?: My previous server was not so nice.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I'm working on my time still, as I'm currently balancing life and school.

SIGNIFICANT: Everything in which I stated previously still applies here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶

Messages In This Thread
Eternal's Application for Trusted PT. 4 - by Eternal - 05-17-2020, 12:08 PM