Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
(05-17-2020, 11:04 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Can somebody that does know what's going on make a forum addressing it? If the community knows then at least if they wanna shitpost about it they can do so in shitposting
If dink doesnt i promise i will. The only reason weve waited is bc its a lot more than a server issue. So. Giving him a chance first. If he doesnt then i more than happily will as i pushed for this for a while. And im sorry this isnt much help bc im continuing the i cant tel u guys rn shit but. It will be addressed by him and if not him then i will.

Thank you. Yeah, would not want the pressure of addressing the community on anyone who has resigned. Like, even if you know, it's still up to those in power now to address the community. But thank you for still caring and saying what can be said so far!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: why does shitposting feel illegal now - by Dildo Shwaggins - 05-17-2020, 11:29 PM