Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go with this application
Ingame Name: pianoman4490, [test]pianoman4490

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:121222527

Time Played: 775 hours

When First Joined:  not sure the exact date, but around October 31 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): all times are EST USA: Sunday after 8 pm, Monday before 5 pm, Tuesday after 5 pm, Wednesday before 3 and after 9, Thursday all day, Friday after 8 pm, Saturday all day

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can give a very needed staff presense on the overflow server.  I understand the rules of the server and can uphold them in the best possible way.  I can provide staff with more eyes where they need them the most.

Why do you want to help the community?: I always want to better the server and make it a very fun place to play prop hunt.  I believe that more eyes on the overflow server will lower the number of ghosters, hackers and trolls that come to the main server after causing trouble on the overflow and I would like to provide that.  I know that I have a lot to learn and I believe the only way to learn is by doing so as to get constructive criticism from others.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=9015 (approved trusted application)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?  I have Bandicam installed on my computer

How did you find us?: Dinks was the first prop hunt server I found and have been here ever since.

Other:  I would love the oppertunity to show what I can do in a higher staff role.

Messages In This Thread
Here we go with this application - by [test]pianoman4490 - 05-22-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Here we go with this application - by Eternal - 05-22-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Here we go with this application - by Alora - 05-22-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Here we go with this application - by §4Zack - 05-25-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: Here we go with this application - by ding - 05-25-2020, 02:48 PM