Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Time to climb that ladder again
Ingame Name: Ethan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26461586

Time Played: 517+ hours

When First Joined: February 24th, 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Later in the day. Typically any time from 6 to 9PM until midnight to 2AM, CST.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I think in my 3ish month of staff here I have done well. I think that I bring a level head, ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, and that I am fair in moderating the server. I listen to any sides of a story before making a decision, and use all evidence available to me to make sure the decision is a correct one as much as possible.

Why you want to help the community: I genuinely enjoy helping the server. I have been doing it for 3 months now and don't see myself stopping any time soon. I enjoy playing with all of you and want to be able to help as much as possible to ensure everyone enjoys their time on the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.....

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted Application
                                                                                                                    TMod Application

How did you find us?: I think I found Dinks shortly after the previous TTT server I was staff on shutdown. I was looking for something similar to what I was a part of and where a new player could join and not be heavily outmatched by player perks and "pay to win" aspects, and that was Dinks.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 

Messages In This Thread
Time to climb that ladder again - by Ethan - 06-12-2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by Jaerixon - 06-12-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by bryanbrr - 06-12-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by Deadpool - 06-12-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by Cactus - 06-13-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by Noire - 06-12-2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by ding - 06-12-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Time to climb that ladder again - by Battons - 06-13-2020, 07:08 PM