Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the waters
Ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played: 30274 minutes according to gametracker  

When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play anytime during the day because I door dash so I can do that whenever I want and have no set schedule meaning I am available most days :D 
Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community: Being a part of this community and as a staff member I am learning more and more how to grow and adapt to situations and how to handle them and I believe that I have gain enough experience to apply for a position as a mod where I can grow and hone my skills, I have a good understanding of the rules and make ban request when needed. I also have the ability to record so I can gather evidence to deal with hackers, trolls or whatever the case may be. Also, I am active on forums and being a discord mod has allowed me to be more active in the discord so i feel like I have a good presence in the community as well.  Being mod will allow me to do things more easily on server.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help because I enjoy my time and dont want this server to die out. I have meet a lot of cool people and have made a lot of friends here so I just want to make sure others get to have the same experience I have when playing and not have to worry about trolls, hackers or mass rdmers that may ruin that time for them. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I am making this to find out what people think I believe I can be a good mod but if you dont think im ready yet please tell me how I can improve I want to get better and become a mod at some point so give me feedback on what I need to improve on thanks in advance see you on server :D 

Messages In This Thread
Testing the waters - by J@CK XDDD - 07-09-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by ding - 07-09-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Uriel'is - 07-09-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Laced Xanax - 07-09-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Noire - 07-09-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Avi - 07-09-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by Battons - 07-09-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by bryanbrr - 07-09-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Testing the waters - by squid - 07-12-2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Testing the waters - by CrAcKbOnE - 07-13-2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Testing the waters - by Foxka oops - 07-13-2020, 06:19 PM