Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Moderator app :)
In game Name: [Pink] Pixie Soldier (previously, Pixie Soldier, lilpixie88)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68058106

Time Played: 748hrs (4wks 3 days) approx.  (FIX MY TIME FISH!!(please)  :D )

When First Joined: 1st Jan 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): During the week I'm usually around from 6pm BST, at weekends I jump on at different times but I try to get on to help out when I can and answer on-call pings when they come in.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community?:  I’ve been a member of staff on Dinkleberg’s since October and over that time I feel that I have learnt a lot. I like to try and keep a balance of fun but obviously deal with rule breaking when it does need action. I try to be welcoming and helpful to new players who may need some direction. Although the server can become hectic at times, I always try to keep a level head and deal with things calmly. Having had some time as T-Mod I've now got used to being able to use more commands and have got my head around applying bans where appropriate. I feel I am now ready to move up and have more responsibility within the server. I feel like I can help out and give more to the team as a moderator. I realise that this is a big step up and I am prepared to learn more and take on more to do. 

Why do you want to help the community?: This community has been part of my life for quite a while now and I care a lot about the people here and the server itself. I want to try to be around to help improve things and give it more stability. I think that Dinkleberg’s PH has a lot of potential to be even better and I want to help with that. I also really enjoy testing out new maps and looking for improvements for the server. 

Have you previously been banned? : Just a joke ban from Star Ban
Have you previously applied for staff? :  Trusted, T-Mod

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

How did you find us?: Played many many years ago and when I came back my old server was gone, spotted Dinks on the list, just tried it out and I’ve been here ever since.

Other: I did have less activity for a while during lockdown, unlike some people my work load got busier and more difficult as I work in healthcare, I was also finishing a Master Module which took up a lot of time. Now with lockdown easing and my course finished I’ve been able to be around a lot more over the last month and will be for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app, see you on the prop field  :D

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
PH Moderator app :) - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 09-03-2020, 01:31 PM
RE: PH Moderator app :) - by §4Zack - 09-03-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: PH Moderator app :) - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-03-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: PH Moderator app :) - by saltychapdaddy - 09-03-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: PH Moderator app :) - by MissPauling - 09-03-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: PH Moderator app :) - by Turkey Sandwich - 09-03-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: PH Moderator app :) - by Lt. Star - 09-03-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: PH Moderator app :) - by The Triangle - 09-03-2020, 06:14 PM