rylo for dr tmod
Ingame Name: Rylo Ken 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418240939

Who Banned You: Squid :)

Reason For Ban: Teaming : ( -squid

Length of Ban: 20160 minutes (2wk)

Reason for Admins to Unban: I know you all have already viewed the full situation from Gcubed and I would like to give my side. We were playing on mystic I believe and Gcubed was a traitor and I was an innocent during the 6th round  I believe. Gcubed normally does some shenanigans as traitor for a little chuckle. He bought a jihad and was saying something along the lines of "i found this jihad on the ground how do i use it." I have viewed this exact gag MANY times by multiple people over the years. I went too far and killed two innocents trying to kill Gcubed likely because he was not proven with a T weapon. He did nothing wrong in this situation and I have no clue why he is not unbanned with all this evidence that goes against me as being the only one that was teaming. I fully admit to killing these innocents as I did not consider it teaming at the time and still dont. I figured it was only a 2x rdm and since staff were either online or one just got off from my memory, i was just expecting 2 slays. What I did was very stupid but I realize my mistakes now but I believe this was still not two week worthy. 

EDIT: map was dolls apparently

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12026
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11553

Other:

Messages In This Thread
rylo for dr tmod - by Rylo Ken - 09-12-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by squid - 09-12-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by Rylo Ken - 09-12-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by CopyrightClaim - 09-12-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by CrAcKbOnE - 09-12-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by squid - 09-12-2020, 05:39 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by Salty - 09-12-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: rylo for dr tmod - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 09-12-2020, 06:18 PM