Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bryanbrr's The Rise of Moderator Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr, Bryan go brrrrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450

Time Played: 480 Hours (Gametracker) 932 Hours Total on GMOD

When First Joined: December 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Between 12 pm and 12 am weekdays.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test-Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I believe I bring enjoyment to the community on TTT. I get to know our players very quickly and grow friendships with them. I can effectively balance my roles as staff and friend on the server and cool down issues effectively when they arise. I easily gain trust within the community and with my inclusive friendly nature, I try to invite players to come back and play more. The role of Mod will allow me to be more effective when I am on during the day. Usually, I will play during times when no other mods are on so I can be resourceful in handling cases as they happen.

Why you want to help the community: This is the only community I've ever been in that continually has me return because I genuinely enjoy the people that I play with. I want more people to play the server and experience the same things that I do. I want to build friendships on this server and see it be the best it can be. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: On my search history from playing on the server years ago.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: My Hours are a bit wonky from being reset on TTT server. I am using Gametracker hours so there could be some discrepancies from previous applications.  
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
bryanbrr's The Rise of Moderator Application - by bryanbrr - 11-08-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: bryanbrr's The Rise of Moderator Application - by Salty - 11-13-2020, 11:50 AM