Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bryanbrr's The Rise of Moderator Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr, Bryan go brrrrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450

Time Played: 480 Hours (Gametracker) 932 Hours Total on GMOD

When First Joined: December 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Between 12 pm and 12 am weekdays.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test-Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I believe I bring enjoyment to the community on TTT. I get to know our players very quickly and grow friendships with them. I can effectively balance my roles as staff and friend on the server and cool down issues effectively when they arise. I easily gain trust within the community and with my inclusive friendly nature, I try to invite players to come back and play more. The role of Mod will allow me to be more effective when I am on during the day. Usually, I will play during times when no other mods are on so I can be resourceful in handling cases as they happen.

Why you want to help the community: This is the only community I've ever been in that continually has me return because I genuinely enjoy the people that I play with. I want more people to play the server and experience the same things that I do. I want to build friendships on this server and see it be the best it can be. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: On my search history from playing on the server years ago.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: My Hours are a bit wonky from being reset on TTT server. I am using Gametracker hours so there could be some discrepancies from previous applications.  
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
most biased comment ima ever make on here c:

Bryan is a joy to play on the server, one of my favorite staff. . . other than cardio & aaron of course of course.
Dan approves of his mod app. +1 Someone move this to approve for me

Other than that, he answers reports quickly. Never leave me time to answer to them. Handles situation well. Active on forums, discord, etc.
Not really anything else to say, it's just a textbook promotion.
Hi Bryan, here are the pros and cons of your current staffmanship:
Pros:
-Active in server
-Handles reports frequently
-Handles reports accurately
-Handles server temperment well
-Genuinely cares about the community
-Active on forums & ban requests
-Active on discord
Cons:
-Flordia fan
-Simp

+1 for me
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Well there is one thing that can be a problem at times but maybe I’m just nitpicking. Sometimes you tend to egg on players when they are trolling at times and that can encourage them too go hectic I think.   It happened the other day when they started spamming chat if I recall correctly and I think you said something that might of cause them to do that. Probably should work on that since I have noticed that sort of thing happened more then once. You do a good job as a staff member most of the time. Hopefully you aren’t offended by this but I’m neutral now since I’m sure you can work/improve that in a short time if you wanted to.
(11-09-2020, 01:15 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: It happened the other day when they started spamming chat if I recall correctly and I think you said something that might of cause them to do that.
I know what incident you are referring to but, I don't recall egging him on. I do appreciate your honesty though and recognize how this could be an issue moving forward. While this remains open please dm me if you see anything else.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
plus one. Good at staffing and gets along with most people.
+1 very cool
+1 bryan is a good guy good staff I think he's ready for the promotion
Bryan! I believe you're ready to be green again!

You always handle reports quickly (that's my comment I always make LMAO) and you're just really fun to play with on server. You really seem to know what you're doing and mod would be the perfect next step.

+1. Good luck!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
One thing that I've noticed from Bryan is that he is extremely proactive in handling reports to the point that on some maps it's difficult for me to assist him. Bryan also gives off a supportive vibe to the rest of the staff members and I think can generally keep a level head when people are trying to get under his skin. I also have to admit though that I have seen him get frustrated on occasion, but we are all human.

Overall this is a +1 for me as I believe Bryan would do a great job of quickly handling ban reports.

o__O
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]