Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
(11-17-2020, 05:28 PM)mcpat_rick Wrote: I was on at the time all this was happening as well. For the record, I don't remember iamjorge giving any persmission to sing. From what I remember, it was only one other guy who was talking that said yes, but they weren't a donor or staff or anything like that.

I left shortly before the map change from youturd so I wasn't there for the second part.
So know you wanna argue that what I said wasn't true? You people are all really hard to argue with.

(11-17-2020, 03:40 PM)[test] pianoman4490 Wrote: If i may take a line from Cool Hand Luke, "What we got here is a failure to communicate".  While it is ok to sing a line or two from a song, and while you may have had permission to from a donor or someone else, they neglected to inform you that any more then that is considered mic spam.  However, arguing with a staff member is more serious and the gag/mute for that is justified.  This seems very cut and dry.  But, like others have said, without video proof of wrongdoing, no action can be taken.
The problem is that I couldn't have a serious argument with the staff, how do you think that fixes the problem gagging? Your rules are easily related to Donor/Staff Abuse.

(11-17-2020, 05:58 PM)Alora Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 05:28 PM)mcpat_rick Wrote: I was on at the time all this was happening as well. For the record, I don't remember iamjorge giving any persmission to sing. From what I remember, it was only one other guy who was talking that said yes, but they weren't a donor or staff or anything like that.

I left shortly before the map change from youturd so I wasn't there for the second part.

He could have said it in team chat (which is probably why I couldn't find it in relay), I was on the opposite team so I didn't see anything. I also don't remember which team his friend was on, I'm pretty sure it was my team as well, so I doubt this was the case, plus jorge was talking in the global text so it wouldn't make sense for him too.
This is a your word vs mine dude, I remember one donor and specifically iamjorge replying yes

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Theodor - 11-17-2020, 11:59 PM