Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is something I just need to talk about
(11-17-2020, 11:59 PM)Theodor Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 05:28 PM)mcpat_rick Wrote: I was on at the time all this was happening as well. For the record, I don't remember iamjorge giving any persmission to sing. From what I remember, it was only one other guy who was talking that said yes, but they weren't a donor or staff or anything like that.

I left shortly before the map change from youturd so I wasn't there for the second part.
So know you wanna argue that what I said wasn't true? You people are all really hard to argue with.

Yeah I kinda do. I don't see anything in the relay about iamjorge giving you permission. I am unsure if the relay includes team chat, and I can't remember who was on whose team but I really doubt they used team to give you permission; people don't typically use team chat unless its for talking about spots, or other ingame happenings. I've also played with them over the course of a few days, I've never seen them use voice chat so once again, I doubt they gave you permission over vc. Not to mention that even if iamjorge gave you permission, them telling you it is okay doesn't make much a difference as they are not staff and thus it is still considered spam. 

We aren't hard to argue with. You came here to make a report, posted next to no evidence, and bashed everyone who said otherwise. You are the hard one to argue with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by Salty - 11-15-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: This is something I just need to talk about - by mcpat_rick - 11-19-2020, 12:51 PM