Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gift That Keeps On Giving.
Ingame Name: Nimble Jack

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43665684

Time Played: 566 hours aprox

When First Joined: May 25th, 2017 (According to game tracker) 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually late evening/early morning 8 PM - 4 AM PST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donator 

What can you do to help the community: Enforce slays when deemed necessary and any other task as deemed befitting someone in the trusted role, doing such at times where no other staff tends to be on. I'll continue to gag/mute players who harass/mic spam in the chat, doing so only if deemed serious enough to do so. As such I'll also maintain posting on the forums, putting in ban requests if not commenting on ban requests I was involved with.  

Why you want to help the community: At this point in time the server is losing/has lost a fair shake of staff and I want to put forward my services to help at the capacity of which I'd be allotted. Most of the time I am on and playing tends to be absent of any moderation so I want to be there to help out during those lawless and inhospitable hours.
I genuinely have a fun time playing on TTT with the rest of the regulars, it's a habit of mine to play whenever I'm feeling down and want a quick pick me up. Interactions with said players is great, even more so when I get the chance to talk with peeps on the discord VC. I've made friends throughout the years while playing on Dinkleberg's, some who still play with us and some who stopped well a while ago. It's only fair to assume that I want to give back a little, helping out this community and maintaining the fun environment that I grown to enjoy. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes (Hacking - Permabanned, since unbanned due to false claims), Yes (Mass RDM/Permaban, no thread to show because it was handled without one, another mistaken ban), and Yes (Hacking - Permabanned, since unbanned due to false claims, again.) 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes I have 

How did you find us?: Server browser, previously frequented server had died due to inactivity. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I have. 

Other: I'd like to say I have fulfilled any previously suggested requirement since the last time I posted a staff app, of course such judgement is not up to me but rather the rest of you. 

I'll try to put fourth my case either way. 

On the requirement for community engagement I would argue that I've done a fair bit of that, though really what constitutes as such is really what has me puzzled. I don't want to seem as if I'm interacting with others outside of the server only because of this, though I do find it hard to keep up with places as active as the General chat in discord which I peek at daily. Really its the discord VCs where its at and I'm still waiting for the next chance we play jackbox where I can embarrass myself again. 

I've only had the chance to post 6 ban reqs on the forums this past month since first being told that its something I should focus on improving. I'll be honest, I could've done more but I set my bar to only do massrdm and ghosting ban reqs, the former only when it's an actual problem. I try to post reports only if I feel I have gathered enough sufficient evidence, another limitation but honestly a necessary one. 

(At this point I lost my train of thought and christmas dinner was stinking up the apartment, so I'll end it here) 

Merry Christmas Everybody 

Messages In This Thread
The Gift That Keeps On Giving. - by Nimble Jack - 12-25-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: The Gift That Keeps On Giving. - by Salty - 12-25-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: The Gift That Keeps On Giving. - by Jedasis - 12-25-2020, 08:14 PM
RE: The Gift That Keeps On Giving. - by Jammin - 12-26-2020, 01:12 AM
RE: The Gift That Keeps On Giving. - by rat 2 2 e - 12-26-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: The Gift That Keeps On Giving. - by Gabeolo - 12-26-2020, 02:21 AM
RE: The Gift That Keeps On Giving. - by Damien - 12-26-2020, 08:47 AM
RE: The Gift That Keeps On Giving. - by .ceebeast - 12-27-2020, 03:42 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - by Gabeolo - 12-27-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - by (j)ax the fake ape - 12-27-2020, 09:27 AM