Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app)
(01-18-2021, 10:58 AM)Damester Wrote: -1, your interactions with me have been very negative and you seem to not want to talk to me, going to the point of muting me on the discord for no reason, and I don't see that kind of behavior as acceptable for a staff member.
(01-18-2021, 09:38 AM)Damester Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 10:55 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'm glad you to applyıng staff !.I've been playing a murder  with you for a long time, and I want to write my thoughts ..Last week, ı was tryıng to teach new players how to play . And  you trolled them many times .I understand you want to have fun, but I've warned you many times to stop ,sometimes when people say stop, you have to stop. And I've warned you many times not to push people off . .You  just do rdm and "  I'can take my slay  "this is not cool.Im havıng  fun with you, and I believe you have staff ability.I'm having fun playing with you, but I have to say it all .I hope you're not doing that on the ttt server.

I'm sorry, you're not just representing a ttt  server.I wish you luck  in your application
I honestly think this is a little redundant to the staff app because it's for a completely different server with major differences in rules and how staffing works. I agree it isn't reputable behavior but I still think this isn't a good enough point to bring up for a TTT staff application.
You said all this.As someone who has never played a murder . Does it make sense for you to bring them in because  he didn't talk to you in the discord  ? because he mute to you in the discord and argued ?Doesn't make any sense

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app) - by real (4) - 01-18-2021, 07:28 PM