Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Staff App
Thank you Quantum.
Also one more question, do you feel you are able to compile evidence for a ban request?
We can train you on certain things regarding staffing, but most applicants have at least 1 or 2 ban requests before applying to become staff - it shows you know how to do it and are willing to take the time to do a ban request.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-16-2021, 07:27 PM)Jammin Wrote: Thank you Quantum.
Also one more question, do you feel you are able to compile evidence for a ban request?
We can train you on certain things regarding staffing, but most applicants have at least 1 or 2 ban requests before applying to become staff - it shows you know how to do it and are willing to take the time to do a ban request.

I have multiple tools at my dispense to help me deal with these people.

I have helped staff members before by giving them screenshots of people for being mean & abusive and saying harsh words 

I think I have actually helped you a few times on banning people by giving you one or two screenshots but never talked about it because I felt like a sneaky boy.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
(01-16-2021, 07:46 PM)Quantum Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 07:27 PM)Jammin Wrote: Thank you Quantum.

I have multiple tools at my dispense to help me deal with these people.

I have helped staff members before by giving them screenshots of people for being mean & abusive and saying harsh words 

I think I have actually helped you a few times on banning people by giving you one or two screenshots but never talked about it because I felt like a sneaky boy.

I can confirm, he is a sneaky boi. But seriously, there are instances where Quantum has helped provide evidence: screenshots, logs, etc. So he definitely has the means to do so.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I'm glad you to applyıng staff !.I've been playing a murder  with you for a long time, and I want to write my thoughts ..Last week, ı was tryıng to teach new players how to play . And  you trolled them many times .I understand you want to have fun, but I've warned you many times to stop ,sometimes when people say stop, you have to stop. And I've warned you many times not to push people off . .You  just do rdm and "  I'can take my slay  "this is not cool.Im havıng  fun with you, and I believe you have staff ability.I'm having fun playing with you, but I have to say it all .I hope you're not doing that on the ttt server.

I'm sorry, you're not just representing a ttt  server.I wish you luck  in your application
(01-16-2021, 10:55 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'm glad you to applyıng staff !.I've been playing a murder  with you for a long time, and I want to write my thoughts ..Last week, ı was tryıng to teach new players how to play . And  you trolled them many times .I understand you want to have fun, but I've warned you many times to stop ,sometimes when people say stop, you have to stop. And I've warned you many times not to push people off . .You  just do rdm and "  I'can take my slay  "this is not cool.Im havıng  fun with you, and I believe you have staff ability.I'm having fun playing with you, but I have to say it all .I hope you're not doing that on the ttt server.

I'm sorry, you're not just representing a ttt  server.I wish you luck  in your application

Totally understand norm I just didn't think that ppl would be dumb enough to press alt f4 to open shop lol I can see were your coming from. And for as TTT you can ask people that I play with I rarely RDM now and when I do it's me being dumb thinking I'm going to pull a big brain play
Quantum I could see you being qualified for staff in the future, but as of right now I'm not really sure you've quite done all the expectations. I think you should work on doing more ban requests to show the staff you're serious at helping keeping the server clean and try to give less of a troll impression in the game, this should help you stand out to the staff team. Goodluck on your app!
(01-17-2021, 01:35 PM)Quantum Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 10:55 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'm glad you to applyıng staff !.I've been playing a murder  with you for a long time, and I want to write my thoughts ..Last week, ı was tryıng to teach new players how to play . And  you trolled them many times .I understand you want to have fun, but I've warned you many times to stop ,sometimes when people say stop, you have to stop. And I've warned you many times not to push people off . .You  just do rdm and "  I'can take my slay  "this is not cool.Im havıng  fun with you, and I believe you have staff ability.I'm having fun playing with you, but I have to say it all .I hope you're not doing that on the ttt server.

Totally understand norm I just didn't think that ppl would be dumb enough to press alt f4 to open shop lol I can see were your coming from. And for as TTT you can ask people that I play with I rarely RDM now and when I do it's me being dumb thinking I'm going to pull a big brain play
I can attest to a little bit of this Quantum. I'm usually chill if you kill me in an inno round on TTT, but murder takes RDM much more seriously than TTT (both are against the rules but TTT the occasional RDM between friends is OK, murder its best to avoid it).
That being said my main concern contineus to revolve around whether you can handle the toxicity our lovely TTT server provides.
I'll save further comments for the committe but i'll happily discuss any feedback with you privately as you request.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 Quantum has been very active and is one of the first people I met on the server. I can see where the criticism from above comments comes from but it is very minor and in my eyes not enough to withhold a +1. Quantum gets along with everyone and I really can't remember a time where he's broken major rules or not stopped when asked.

I think he should be given a chance. It's obvious that he has love for the server and it's only a trusted rank. Under the guidance of right people, I see Quantum being able to do very well in a staff position.
(01-18-2021, 01:21 AM)icey Wrote: +1 Quantum has been very active and is one of the first people I met on the server. I can see where the criticism from above comments comes from but it is very minor and in my eyes not enough to withhold a +1. Quantum gets along with everyone and I really can't remember a time where he's broken major rules or not stopped when asked.

I think he should be given a chance. It's obvious that he has love for the server and it's only a trusted rank. Under the guidance of right people, I see Quantum being able to do very well in a staff position.

I miss you ;(
+1 Quantum is a good one and I'd love to see him get a chance at being staff. I see the point of him making more ban requests but he'll have plenty of time to do that as trusted. Quantum is also one of the first people I've experienced on the server too, and he's a reason i keep coming back.

I don't see quantum climbing the ranks, but I can see him being a long-term trusted. So, if that's a concern I can see why you'd deny and I'd probably -1 or +0 for a higher staff position.

Regardless of the decision, I hope you stay.