STEAM_0:1:43665684
Discord Tag:

Jack!#0207

Time Played: 

[Image: Hours.png]

When First Joined: 

Roughly around 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

PST Time Zone - Play times are roughly late evening/early morning. 

Rank Desired: 

T-Mod

Current Rank: 

Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 

Continue to moderate to the best of my abilities while under the guidance of the other members of staff, doing so in an appropriate manner and with a level head. 

Why you want to help the community: 

I just want to ensure that the server continues to be a fun and safe environment for all players, keeping that chill vibe that I love about TTT. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

Yes (Hacking - Permabanned, since unbanned due to false claims), Yes (Mass RDM/Permaban, no thread to show because it was handled without one, another mistaken ban), and Yes (Hacking - Permabanned, since unbanned due to false claims, again.) 
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: 

Server Browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

Yes I did

Other: 

I have no delusions that I'll be certainly accepted into this role, I am mostly just putting this forth as an evaluation of my current staffing so that I can see where I need to improve and go on from there. I am aware that I make mistakes, I try my best to make up for it when I do. Sometimes my behavior can be deemed too aggressive and not befitting someone in my current position although I do not let that stray from my gameplay and into my ability to moderate appropriately. I am also aware of how I can warn more frequently and for less than other members of staff, I'm working on being less strict with that as I learn to be more nuanced with my decisions there. 

Lastly I promise to not jump spam as much as I currently do, I swear. Definitely not crossing my fingers behind my back. 

Thank you to anyone who decides to take the time to look over and respond to this application. 

Messages In This Thread
I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by Nimble Jack - 04-28-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by Jaerixon - 04-28-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by Gabe - 04-29-2021, 09:48 AM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by gerbil - 04-30-2021, 07:14 PM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by synthray - 04-30-2021, 11:42 PM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by David - 05-01-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by Lex (2) - 05-01-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by Jammin - 05-03-2021, 08:57 AM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by Damien - 05-05-2021, 04:22 AM
RE: I No Longer Wish To Be Trusted. - by bryanbrr - 05-05-2021, 08:17 PM