STEAM_0:1:43665684
Discord Tag:

Jack!#0207

Time Played: 

[Image: Hours.png]

When First Joined: 

Roughly around 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

PST Time Zone - Play times are roughly late evening/early morning. 

Rank Desired: 

T-Mod

Current Rank: 

Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 

Continue to moderate to the best of my abilities while under the guidance of the other members of staff, doing so in an appropriate manner and with a level head. 

Why you want to help the community: 

I just want to ensure that the server continues to be a fun and safe environment for all players, keeping that chill vibe that I love about TTT. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

Yes (Hacking - Permabanned, since unbanned due to false claims), Yes (Mass RDM/Permaban, no thread to show because it was handled without one, another mistaken ban), and Yes (Hacking - Permabanned, since unbanned due to false claims, again.) 
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: 

Server Browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

Yes I did

Other: 

I have no delusions that I'll be certainly accepted into this role, I am mostly just putting this forth as an evaluation of my current staffing so that I can see where I need to improve and go on from there. I am aware that I make mistakes, I try my best to make up for it when I do. Sometimes my behavior can be deemed too aggressive and not befitting someone in my current position although I do not let that stray from my gameplay and into my ability to moderate appropriately. I am also aware of how I can warn more frequently and for less than other members of staff, I'm working on being less strict with that as I learn to be more nuanced with my decisions there. 

Lastly I promise to not jump spam as much as I currently do, I swear. Definitely not crossing my fingers behind my back. 

Thank you to anyone who decides to take the time to look over and respond to this application. 
Easy +1. Jack does a great job and knows what he is doing. He gets along well with everyone, mentors others, and works to improve himself.
Respect your elders
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bro I Talked to you about this last night lol fuck yeah +1 AND STOP JUMP SPAMMING u make me cry
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
what the hell is this format

In order to comply with my own comment standards I enforced as admin, I shall state for the record that I am inactive and do not hold an opinion in the affirmative or negative for Jack. I instead will trust the judgement of every active decisionmaker that reviews this app. I trust they will evaluate the character, performance, application, and feedback during this process. P.S. This comment already complies better with the comment regulations than the one above mine
Hey Jack,

I'm glad to see you apply for Test Mod! I have played with you a few times and it's always fun! You're fair, you understand what you're doing, and can deal with things with ease. (only judging from the time's I've played with you.)
Personally I think you are ready for the next rank!

( +1 ) from me, bud
Good luck on your Test Mod adventures!
The man did a nice job before my resignation. I'm sure he'll perform as well being tmod.

+1 I hope he stops being Trusted
[Image: synth.png]
+1 he's on a lot at night and thats what matters.
-1, jump spams too much + the clickbait title made me think you resigned, so I was disappointed. (just kidding)

From my interactions with Jack on discord, he sometimes can be a dick but at least he's consistent. I'd say he's a good fit for Test Mod, as he doesn't give off the vibe he plays favorites to anyone, which is something that is important to keep track of. 

Best of luck on your staff promotion

+1
has an interesting frequency and has helped me several times when I was alone on the server. Nimble Jack is sure of his decisions when it comes to taking care of the server. 1+ for me

Hugs hugs x
Jack has been a solid pillar of the late night staffing conglomerate. He is incredibly helpful to the staff team. He would do well as a mod with his ability to manage very busy servers.
He also addresses the issues brought up during his initial staff app, most notably his temperament. He handles himself well, moderates as appropriate (but tries to meditate before punish), and keeps the server a fun place.
Just stop crouch spamming jesus
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks