Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Nicol Resigning in the Community
Hello everyone! Today is 431 days since I've become Admin for our TTT server and by greater extension, a leader of the community. While I've enjoyed every minute of it (yes, even the periods of toxicity and "drama". They were quite hilarious in retrospect) it is with a heavy heart I announce my formal resignation from the position of TTT Admin. 

For those looking for a dramatic and/or interesting reason for this, I am sorry to disappoint. The truth, that I have since come to realize, is that I no longer have the time I once had to dedicate to the server and community as a whole. The community deserves active and responsive leaders, of which I unfortunately can no longer be. I am glad to have found and joined this community years ago, as I have met hundreds of interesting people and made plenty of friends. Through multiple periods of drama, toxicity, and more the server has stuck through it all and I believe it will continue with the remaining community leaders as they are fantastic.

Now comes the part everyone hates where I ping a bunch of random people that I care about. Ignore it if you'd like, I couldn't care less lmao. In no particular order:

@bryanbrr & @Battons: You guys are fantastic admins and will continue to be fantastic even if you no longer have the brilliant Nicol to help you (yes I am very cool thank you). I'm proud of all you've done and know you'll both do great.

@Penguinslayer4: Hey you're kinda banned and will probably not see this, but I just wanted to thank you for everything as I wouldn't have become staff without you. Love you dummy.

Laced Xanax (fuck you, I'm not pinging you because your name changes more times than you leave the community): You were the first staff member I actually ever met playing on this server, and I've also banned you a couple of times which was pretty funny. I'm glad I've met you. PS: Ban Cartwheel they are filthy hacking scum.

@Gabe: Eat shit Gabe, I broke your record of days as Admin out of pure spite. Oh also you were an inspiration and are 100% the reason I became admin so thank you. But uhhh fuck you no sentiments here no sir. 

@Avi: Hi nurd, do you even check the forums anymore? I kinda doubt it. Thank you for teaching me everything related to being an admin and quite of lot of Discord stuff.

@Hani My favorite TTT admin no cap (besides myself, obviously, because I am very cool and great).  I'll make sure I ping you in the discord whenever Gabe is acting up and needs to be put in their place.

@Mother Nuru.: Hi angel, you're too good for this place Heart

@dong: YOOOOOO let's goooo. The best Admin duo of all time (I'm not biased in this decision at all, I have no clue what you mean). Now we'll be the best Donor+ duo of all time and there is no contest there.

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) MATT PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO EDIT THE TOP BANNER I BEG OF YOU. I WANT MY LAST ACT AS ADMIN TO BE MAKING GABE BOW TO ME. You've done a great job as Web Admin keeping this place together. No matter how much duct tape it needs. Good luck friend. 

All TTT Staff (Present & Future): There's too many of you to list here, but just know I care about you all. You've all done fantastic jobs, even if you get shit from idiots who think they know better. Always remember that it's just a game at the end of the day and we want to encourage fun over everything else. You're always able to take breaks when it becomes more than just a break. Take this advice or I'll break your kneecaps. Love you all!

Everyone else: I probably missed a ton of people, and I am sorry. I care about you all and will continue to play when I am available. Remember that it's just a game and we're all just trying to have fun.

See ya around!

Lol NVM I'm here for good suckers.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
Addressing Nicol Resigning in the Community - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 04-29-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: Addressing Nicol Resigning in the Community - by David - 04-29-2021, 08:04 PM