Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raw Nug Eater's Request to Formally Abuse the Player Population
Hi, I do not play ttt that much but from the help of discord and forums here is what I think.

First of all, you have been very active on the server according to game tracker (please see below)
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=cmF3IG51ZyBlYXRl...4904465089][Image: player_time.php?nameb64=cmF3IG51ZyBlYXRl...1143446954]
This is very good but just make sure that you do not burn yourself out! Regardless of the results of this staff app I encourage you along with everyone else to take breaks from the game. Explore some other parts of gmod or just generally relax. There is a whole world full of things to do. Do not burn yourself out doing something too much. Also, gametracker says that you have been playing on the server (at least with your current name) since May 9 of this year. 

Now, personally I think that you really do just want to help out. I see no harm in it but the comments that 3 other people have made have me worried. Staff definitely should never use any form of slurs, play any mic spam or be toxic. I can't confirm or deny any of that but hey... this is just what other people have said. Also, there has been another person that I heard say that you've queued mic spam so I'm starting to believe that. 

As for the donor abuse just to clear it up that from my understanding of when the thread was closed an admin said that you were just trying to help out kick people for rdm and the wrongful kick was just a misunderstanding on your part and I can see that you were truly sorry. Also, you were new at the time. Since this report opened on May 16 (only 1 week from when you first joined the server gametracker says) you were new and the thread got closed with the Admin butt- Battons basically saying to please be more careful with your donor powers. I also saw someone refer you to the donor guidelines which is good and I am hoping that you went over after that :) Anyways, here is a link to the donor abuse thread

Same with the unban request you have made. Admin Battons accepted your unban request. Long story short you used an auto-clicker on the server and got permanently banned for it. A huge discussion later and Russ made a point essentially saying that you can do the same thing in console and your mouse wheel, therefore an auto-clicker isn't really "hacking" since you can do that same thing (basically) within gmod. Thus causing your unban request to get accepted. 

Final thoughts, -1. Staff represent the community so the mic spam queues and stuff should never come from a staff member. The accusations of using slurs and being toxic should also not exist. Slurs and toxic are a nono. Just try to have fun and don't let people get to you! Relax and just try to vibe. Although I do not think you should be staff at this time I still see potential for you to become staff in the future. You just need to carefully read some of the comments other people make and try to work on them. Good luck and I hope to rdm you :lenny:

Disclaimer: Since I have not played ttt with this person I cannot confirm anything I have said in this response. My feedback has been all based off of things players of the community have said and using the forums/discord to my advantage.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raw Nug Eater's Request to Formally Abuse the Player Population - by Here lies Eggroll's reputation. - 07-12-2021, 12:58 AM