Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe..
In game Name: Ryzif  (If you really need to know my previous names) Those and of course "Creebs"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142037383

Time Played: Don't look at this. Least it's not as far of a jump as my Trusted to Tmod time was.

When First Joined: The date listed for my arrival was March 6th, 2021 on my previous name. (Creebs) 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is CT and as of right now I'm working 12's throughout the night. My schedule is kind of an on and off kind of thing at the moment but I mainly can be available for a while after work in the morning or nights on my nights off. 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator 

What can you do to help the community?:  I believe that I'm a reliable community/staff member at Dinks with both my activity and willingness to help others in whatever area that may be. I do my best to continuously deal with the lobbies as fairly as I can while cracking down on ghosters, hackers and the other assortment of rule breaking individuals as needed. I try to be fast acting when available. I'm confident in my ability to judge most situations and be fair with what punishments correspond to the situation themselves while sticking as closely to the guidelines as I can. I still will reach out for support on anything that might need more than one person to deal with whether having the rank or not. (It never hurts to have help.) You can find me keeping an eye on relay and game tracker to watch out for possible hackers/ghosters if I'm not directly in lobby. I've managed to catch quite a bit of people this way. I have a mountain of ban requests so I definitely have learned how to spot 'em.
Realistically I think that I would do okay moving on to the next role in the ladder of roles. I would still love to hear the voices of the community on this whether positive or negative. Everything is welcome!

Why do you want to help the community?: My main motivational force for helping this community comes from the desire to keep it a fun place. It's frustrating to watch trolls/hackers barge in and ruin the vibe of the lobby.  I enjoy being here and spending time with others here so I feel it's only right that I do my part in providing a better place to play. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Aside from joke bans from myself and other staff members, no.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes. Trusted  (Accepted)  Test Moderator (Accepted)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? I use OBS to record everything I do, if that fails my back up is that I have Shadow Play running. I also use Lightshot for my screenshots.

How did you find us?: There was a day way back in March when I first got my computer and I was playing with my friend Haxune. We stumbled across the server and I enjoy how things are handled so I like to try to make a difference in a positive way that reflects on the community. 

Other: There has been stuff that I've been working on. I've lessened my activity in server while still keeping the same effect of helping the server out in times of need. I have had a couple of hiccups that I've worked on/been working on. For example falling for the luxury of the SS. For a second there I was developing a bad habit and I appreciate it being spoken about so that I may guide myself away from that. It's useful but it needs more context. It's especially effective in combination with videos. Who can deny multiple sources of proof? One is hard enough to fight on it's own. 

What are my issues? What do I need to work on? How can I do better?

If you think I should move on or not, please do let me know and don't skip a beat when addressing me. If you feel like I should wait then do let me know your reasoning. I want input whether it's positive and negative so that I may learn more.

One might be wondering... "Why post your staff app while there's an abuse thread out for you at the same time?" The answer is "Meh, why not?".
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe.. - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 09-29-2021, 06:29 AM