Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was denied Donor+ so now I apply for staff again...
Ingame Name: Linfalas
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100188087
Discord Tag: Linfalas #0553
Time Played:
I gave up trying to track my gametime since it always resets but I’m probably around the 3w+ mark on all my names? give or take but I have plenty of hours on the server so don’t worry.
When First Joined:
2017 Officially, 15-16 on alt and sporadically
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
Depends whether on college tasks and personal mood but I’m often on past dinner time (5pm est).
Rank Desired:
Trusted (Not sure if someone bought me Tmod back in a day to persuade me to stay on the staff team)
Current Rank:
Donor
What can you do to help the community:
My number one rule is to make sure my friends and people are having fun without completely breaking the rules or at the expense of others, I’ve been staff before with the community and was respected back then and probably hopefully earned the respect and trust from the community currently.
I’m friendly and very talkative and often just trying to have a chill vibe
I have checked upon the rules to rehash my memory while seeing If anything got changed.
Majority of the time I’m usually lenient and super laidback and often DM someone to chill if they’re getting to a point of no return. I’m like those nice cops who give verbal warnings unless that person in trouble has crossed that threshold to get a slain/gag/mute/warn.
Why you want to help the community:
Eh I just like to have fun, I tend to bring people together for laughs so win-win if I’m staff or not.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
Nah unless joke bans ofc.
But I added people to my ulx ban collection :)  (Yes it did happen, but it was a joke and mostly for fun and games when both sides agreed to it)
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):
Yeah back in the day here
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yeah, done it way before even the thought of applying to get it out of the way.
How did you find us?:
Nostalgia because S&Box aka Garry’s Mod 2 is coming soon baby! Give me that Source 2 engine
Other:
If I sound passive aggressive towards you or sound angry, don’t worry I’m putting on a bit. I usually try to “act” and make things either slightly more exaggerated or trying to boost the mood with my dumb antics. Also, if I in some way offended you or don’t like some things I’ve said jokingly please notify me privately, I and I say this with heart do not intentionally hurt anyone’s feelings that’s just not who I truly am. Plus, my mic makes me sound angy so I blame HyperX Cloud 2
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]

Messages In This Thread
I was denied Donor+ so now I apply for staff again... - by Linfalas - 10-04-2021, 11:56 PM