Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was denied Donor+ so now I apply for staff again...
Ingame Name: Linfalas
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100188087
Discord Tag: Linfalas #0553
Time Played:
I gave up trying to track my gametime since it always resets but I’m probably around the 3w+ mark on all my names? give or take but I have plenty of hours on the server so don’t worry.
When First Joined:
2017 Officially, 15-16 on alt and sporadically
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
Depends whether on college tasks and personal mood but I’m often on past dinner time (5pm est).
Rank Desired:
Trusted (Not sure if someone bought me Tmod back in a day to persuade me to stay on the staff team)
Current Rank:
Donor
What can you do to help the community:
My number one rule is to make sure my friends and people are having fun without completely breaking the rules or at the expense of others, I’ve been staff before with the community and was respected back then and probably hopefully earned the respect and trust from the community currently.
I’m friendly and very talkative and often just trying to have a chill vibe
I have checked upon the rules to rehash my memory while seeing If anything got changed.
Majority of the time I’m usually lenient and super laidback and often DM someone to chill if they’re getting to a point of no return. I’m like those nice cops who give verbal warnings unless that person in trouble has crossed that threshold to get a slain/gag/mute/warn.
Why you want to help the community:
Eh I just like to have fun, I tend to bring people together for laughs so win-win if I’m staff or not.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
Nah unless joke bans ofc.
But I added people to my ulx ban collection :)  (Yes it did happen, but it was a joke and mostly for fun and games when both sides agreed to it)
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):
Yeah back in the day here
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yeah, done it way before even the thought of applying to get it out of the way.
How did you find us?:
Nostalgia because S&Box aka Garry’s Mod 2 is coming soon baby! Give me that Source 2 engine
Other:
If I sound passive aggressive towards you or sound angry, don’t worry I’m putting on a bit. I usually try to “act” and make things either slightly more exaggerated or trying to boost the mood with my dumb antics. Also, if I in some way offended you or don’t like some things I’ve said jokingly please notify me privately, I and I say this with heart do not intentionally hurt anyone’s feelings that’s just not who I truly am. Plus, my mic makes me sound angy so I blame HyperX Cloud 2
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Non Biased take:

PROS/
- On regularly
- Knows the Rules
- Uses his donor abilities to help tone the server down (And Make ULX Votebans on me).

CONS/
- Availability (N/A, Good Reason)
- Slur Baiting (N/A, Haven't heard you do it in a while)

Overall a +1 since he actually smells like he takes showers.
Ayo.

So this is your current activity over the last month.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TGluZmFsYXM%3D&h...4802003909]

I'd say you're fairly active and I can't say I've had any issues with you in my time over in TTT. You don't seem like a bad guy and since you've been staff previously I can't imagine it would be a bad idea to bring you back over to the staffing side of things. More help can't be bad for the community. You have a couple ban requests as of late and seem to remember at least some of the rules and protocols. Definitely keep refreshing over them. I'd say you have my vote due to basically no issues and previous staff experience. Try not to burn out with this much activity though. Also banning Damien is always a reason to get a plus one. Jk.

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 he's really chill and active, probably one of the friendliest people on the server
This is probably one of the few staff apps I’ve ever been waiting and entirely excited for since I considered the possibility that he’d apply again (I look forwards to every staff app we get, we need more staff and the fact that we’re having all these applications lately is wonderful) after having joined and confusing everyone as to who this random trusted from 5 years ago was. Lin already fits in seamlessly to the community, and I’d venture to guess that he’d fit even better with a bit of green to his name.

He’s shown extraordinary community engagement in the time since he’s returned, and I genuinely can’t think of anyone that models the behavior we look for in any good staff member better than he does. He’s outgoing, very likable, has already shown a great deal of helpfulness (both to staff and to the dev team by giving great feedback from testing he did entirely voluntarily), and from there, the list just goes on.

I’m technically not allowed to speak for the rest of the staff team, but I think I do when I say we’d be tremendously proud to have someone of your character and ability back with us to help make the community a better place—something you seem to already be doing just by being here.

+1. Good luck to you.
-H
Hong said most of what I would say. Lin has been incredibly helpful in terms of various ban requests and what not.
Just don't burn yourself out.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1

Every time I’ve played with Lin he has a staff mindset and continues to help where he can. Also, having already been a trusted before, I doubt there will be any mistakes made or steep learning curve for him to adjust too if he gets it again.
What Lin would bring to the table as a staff member excites me. This is an easy +1 from me, best of luck!
+1 give this man staff please, everything else has been said
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I think you have a lot of potential and have already proven that you would be an asset to the staff team as Trusted. You're a cool, fun, friendly guy who helps staff out whenever he can. +1