Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Staff Application Denied% Speedrun (world record attempt)
Ingame Name: Zoreo (killerZoreo, ChokeMeGrandpa)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170196959
Discord Tag: Zoreo#2945

Time Played: 1,182.24 Hours

When First Joined: January 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time I'm not in class

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have quite a bit of previous staffing experience on dinks and I am going to take a slightly different approach to certain situations that will hopefully prevent the some of the main issues that caused my to resign last time. Also, I have matured in the past year and a half so some of the other bad shit that I did last time will NOT happen again (mainly the completely uncalled for shit talking in admin chat and the staff discord). My goal is to help the community better than I could before and stay level headed, calm, and sane.

Why you want to help the community: As much as I really wish I could get forget this community and never look back, I am back to being addicted to gmod and that fire for wanting to help out the community and try to make it a better place is burning again. Also, the server seems to be lacking active staff at times.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Mass      RDM n Leaf

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted   Tmod   Mod (denied)   Mod (accepted)

How did you find us?: !hop from ph

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yep

Other: I really want this time around to be different from last time I was staff. I have changed quite a bit from last time and I don't want to do some of the things I did last time. Also, I do realize that I'm fresh off a mass ban, but I've been trying my best to be a good noodle since then and I think I've done a pretty good job staying out of trouble.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Application Denied% Speedrun (world record attempt) - by killerZoreo - 10-15-2021, 11:01 PM