Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttttime for ttttmod (killer's Tmod app)
Note: This thread is right aligned at heart
Ingame Name: killerZoreo (Other aliases: ChokeMeGrandpa, Freenopleez (Fuck Typing))

Time Played: 776.82 hours (4 weeks, 4 days, 8 hours, and 49 minutes)

When First Joined: January 2019

Availability (EST): around 4pm to 10pm on school nights, anytime on weekends

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: As tmod, I can help people who are stuck by tping them, I can help people who don't know how to get out of spectator get out with fspec, and I can deal with massers and hackers better with !karma. I can also be more involved by joining some commitees.

Why you want to help the community: My time as Trusted has involved a lot of trolls, harassers, and RDMers. I have gained a ton of experience with all of my trusted abilities and I am ready to take on more responsibilities. I also worked on certain things that had caused issues. Although its been hard at times, I have enjoyed my time as staff and hope to continue.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I did a dumb (the 6 other bans mentioned in the screenshot were all jokes)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Once

How did you find us?: !hop from ph

Other: I will fight for the removal of left align only staff apps
+1 for Zoreo’s promotion. Killer is:

• A well known and welcoming member of the community.
• Very knowledge of our rules.
• Constantly following our staff guidelines.
• Always handling RDM reports when ever he on the server.
• Consistently writes up Forum Ban Request.

Overall, killerZoreo in my eyes 110% deserves a promotion. He would make an excellent Test Moderator.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
But yeah in all seriousness +1. Hes active, makes ban requests, knows the rules, and can handle himself well. He'll make good tmod.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
Keeps everything in check
Has a level head
Usually active

but why comic sans
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(09-10-2019, 04:34 PM)Kale Wrote: +1
Keeps everything in check
Has a level head
Usually active

but why comic sans

I can't right align so I have to do something else bothersome
+1.

Last night you had a little bit of shit in your hands with some new players instigating problems, but you handled it perfectly and didn't stir up anything else. Your ability to shrug off and cut down their problems really made the situation pretty smooth. You did great, and it's probably time for you to move up- training wheels are coming off for you.
Accepted, everything checks out you're ready for the step and have shown an ability to work on issues that are pointed out. Just continue to work on the communication issue like you have been.