Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Staff Application Denied% Speedrun (world record attempt)
Ingame Name: Zoreo (killerZoreo, ChokeMeGrandpa)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170196959
Discord Tag: Zoreo#2945

Time Played: 1,182.24 Hours

When First Joined: January 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time I'm not in class

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have quite a bit of previous staffing experience on dinks and I am going to take a slightly different approach to certain situations that will hopefully prevent the some of the main issues that caused my to resign last time. Also, I have matured in the past year and a half so some of the other bad shit that I did last time will NOT happen again (mainly the completely uncalled for shit talking in admin chat and the staff discord). My goal is to help the community better than I could before and stay level headed, calm, and sane.

Why you want to help the community: As much as I really wish I could get forget this community and never look back, I am back to being addicted to gmod and that fire for wanting to help out the community and try to make it a better place is burning again. Also, the server seems to be lacking active staff at times.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Mass      RDM n Leaf

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted   Tmod   Mod (denied)   Mod (accepted)

How did you find us?: !hop from ph

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yep

Other: I really want this time around to be different from last time I was staff. I have changed quite a bit from last time and I don't want to do some of the things I did last time. Also, I do realize that I'm fresh off a mass ban, but I've been trying my best to be a good noodle since then and I think I've done a pretty good job staying out of trouble.
He's been active and hasn't caused trouble, I don't see any reason why not.

Granted, I know nothing of the context of you resigning/getting banned, so those familiar may have more valid opinions than mine.

+1 from me

My +1 is for trusted. -1 unresign to mod
Too much time has passed and we aren't exactly desperately in need of more mods
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You resigned in the past -1.

(Obvious shitpost)

+1 for the following reasons.

-Active
-Was staff before
-Knows the rules
-No downside to bringing him back.

With this I pose a question:
Why do you smell like oreos?
Hi Zoreo,

I have some questions regarding your application. I know you addressed this in your application so not to much I’m going to say but here in your goodbye post Linked Here you address how much you dislike the TTT community. It happens and rekindling happens but what exactly do you want to do for the community that you said you hated? Also, I’d like for you to speak on the strike you received when you staffed. I recall you alted on one of our other servers and trolled it hard and used slurs pretty harshly. Can you please elaborate on this? 

Final part, you’d only be considered for Trusted lol we aren’t, in your words “desperate”, for mods lol.

Best of luck.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(10-16-2021, 11:22 AM)SpookyBrr Wrote: Hi Zoreo,

I have some questions regarding your application. I know you addressed this in your application so not to much I’m going to say but here in your goodbye post Linked Here you address how much you dislike the TTT community. It happens and rekindling happens but what exactly do you want to do for the community that you said you hated? Also, I’d like for you to speak on the strike you received when you staffed. I recall you alted on one of our other servers and trolled it hard and used slurs pretty harshly. Can you please elaborate on this? 

Final part, you’d only be considered for Trusted lol we aren’t, in your words “desperate”, for mods lol.

Best of luck.
I want to make the community a better place in any way I can. Although I have shown distaste for the community in the past and probably will in the future, I have no actual malicious intent towards it as a whole. (Before my mass ban gets brought up to disprove this, the reason I massed wasn't to attack the community, it's sole purpose was to get me permanently banned from the TTT server so I would stop using it)
As far as the strike goes, on the night of March 18th, 2020 I joined the Murder server under an alt to harass a test mod and just be an overall asshole. I don't really remember the details because that was over a year and a half ago, but I'm pretty sure I only slurred once. It ended with me getting caught, and getting a staff strike on both ph and ttt. 
I removed my small hopes for mod from my staff app.
If you wanted to be banned, why not formally ask for one like I and a few others did to cool off from this community? I feel like you might have a tendency to troll Moreso than enforce the rules, but I would like to see a response before I support or disapprove of this one
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-16-2021, 01:45 PM)Foxka Wrote: If you wanted to be banned, why not formally ask for one like I and a few others did to cool off from this community?  I feel like you might have a tendency to troll Moreso than enforce the rules, but I would like to see a response before I support or disapprove of this one
Partially because I knew how easy it is to appeal a requested ban, partially because I really didn't want to interact with most of the admins at the time for a reason I'm not going to specify because that is going to derail this app faster than your head could spin. Partially because I'm just not that fucking bright.
Ehhh it's not like I don't trust you to be staff but like everyone else kinda said, you said how much you hated TTT, got banned and now you want staff again..?

It's getting to be a common thing with staff dipping claiming they're tired of the community, waiting 6 months and coming back asking for staff. Pick one! Or at least lengthen the timeframe.
Withheld my comment since I assumed the main issue that was gonna be brought up was about the stuff you did on your alt and I wanted to hear out any responses regarding that before I said anything as not to be biased.
Other than that, if the main topic is about the leaving community bit, I don't give a fuck.
Tldr;
Former staff
Knows the rules
I'd +1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
-1 you've only been back for what a month? I think you should wait a little bit
[Image: J6yUs0g]