Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ryzini The Green Meanie
Ingame Name:  Ryzif, FearTurkey (Just a different name on and off for Thanksgiving.)  

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142037383

Time Played:  800+ at this point in time. 

When First Joined: March 6th, 2021 under the name "Creebs"

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work 12's at night so mainly on my nights off or early in mornings after working. It's an on off schedule so it's really not a specific day.

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community?: I'll keep doing what I have been doing over a few months. Dealing with trolls, hackers and ghosters while being fair. Helping new players and old players alike with what I can. Offering up my time to put out any fires in lobby and deal with any conflict or situations that require my help/attention. I understand this is kind of on the short side but all of this has already been said and I don't want to just say the same stuff again. Anyone who may see this app and know who I am will know how I deal with things. I try my best to do what I can. 

Really the only thing that has changed is my activity. I still am active and try to help out but I'm not quite as active as I have been. This is in part something that I've been mentioning for a while, my free time is a lot lower than it has been. 

Why do you want to help the community?:  I just enjoy being a part of the community and feel like it's only right that I try to help out. Of course staffing is something that I've found to enjoy doing so that certainly helps motivate myself. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): LOTS of joke bans at this point. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  Accepted Trusted
                                                                                                        Accepted Tmod
                                                                                                        Denied Moderator

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?  I use OBS to record whole maps at a time normally. I have Lightshot for screenshots and in case my OBS fails I have ShadowPlay.

How did you find us?: I was just searching through different PH servers and this one stuck out to me and my friend, Haxune. 

Other: This isn't going to seem like that detailed of an app but that's because like I said, I've never been one to repeat the same thing over and over. I know that I can do this and in reality I'm sure others believe I can as well. Before I even hear this because I'm sure I'm going to.. 

Yes, I am Trusted over in TTT. No, this is not going to affect me staffing in PH. No this isn't going to push me to burn out. No I am not going to drop either of the roles at a moments notice. I like helping out. That's how I am. I enjoy my time in TTT and in PH. I have a literally insane amount of time in PH and still haven't burned out like I've heard for months and months. (I do appreciate the concern though.) If I was going to burnout, it probably would have happened already. Especially after being denied, you would imagine this would have been a push towards burnout.

Activity doesn't push someone towards burning out, situations and how someone is treated certainly can have an effect though. (This is simply how I see it to be honest.) If I need to step away in the future I'll let the parties affected know and do so and return once it is handled or what not. Simple as that really. 

Possible questions: 

Why do you want to move on to Moderator? I feel like through my time in lobby and experience in staffing that it's just a natural progression at this point. It's another area where I can help out and contribute. I can further help with ban requests and taking problems like hackers out of the lobby as needed. 

Do you think you're ready to move on to the next role? Absolutely. That doesn't mean I won't ask for advice or opinions on different situations but I am surely confident in handling my position and dealing with any issues that may come up.

Will you miss your blue? I'll cry every night. #MakeModeratorANewColor

That being said, I appreciate any feedback that I may receive, both negative and positive. If you think I should or shouldn't, be sure to let me know. Thanks in advance.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-09-2021, 09:52 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Damien - 11-09-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 11-09-2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by BIIG_SAD - 11-09-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Jammin - 11-10-2021, 06:45 AM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by reinaberg - 11-10-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by real (4) - 11-11-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Zom13ae - 11-11-2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by David - 11-13-2021, 10:06 AM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by TheUltraFish - 11-18-2021, 07:21 PM