Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welp
I have never made a report on staff or plan to. This thread is to show my concern for what happend to me. Basically Dakody reported me for rdm when i had valid reasons to kill. To be honest it was my bad that i did not give enough reason in my report response (did not explain why i called sus). I didn't my reason for sus because to be honest i thought he would for give the report. The Mod that took the report executed the report in under 10 seconds from when i responded. Before i was slain i tried to quickly give my reason for sus and ask that the slay be delayed. I was dismissed. In this situation i would appreciate if other staff use ComputingAsh's example of opening the report communication thingy (have no clue what it is called.) 

Most of you know i am one of the most chill players on the server. (I dont realy use my mic). And to repeat this is not a formal report just wanting staff to be more aware.

To Dakody and the Mod i think you both do a very good job, and i have no qualms against you. 

If Im wrong in this let me know. Thx

<3 Dakody
<3 Undisclosed Mod
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Messages In This Thread
Welp - by ❤ Miss TDawg4 ❤ - 01-07-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: Welp - by Christmas Fish - 01-07-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: Welp - by ❤ Miss TDawg4 ❤ - 01-07-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: Welp - by ❤ Miss Bunny ❤ - 01-07-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: Welp - by ❤ Miss TDawg4 ❤ - 01-07-2017, 09:16 PM