Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad.
(12-27-2021, 03:59 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: In response to the people showing up here to bash on me, please watch reference video after watching reviewed footage. Reference video shows phantomfemdog behaving himself AS LONG AS there is another staff in lobby. the moment the other staff goes away, he starts to misbehave.

In response to Wilfry specifically, specific players who spam the beninging shit know that it came from something not so great. see  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15482. Here you will see that these phrases were used to harass me by certain people including aforementioned person.
He heard why it was used towards me, and continues to this day. If that isn't direct proof, then please, by all means, alert me to what is.

At the end of the day, I do not revel in writing these kind of reports. I do enjoy playing Gmod with you all sometimes. I do enjoy prop hunt. I just don't enjoy mic spam in general. And, I especially do not enjoy targeted micspam. Targeted micspam is harassment.
I don't see that as harrassment just plain ol mic spam, both phrases get used a bunch of times even when you are not present.  You having a past issue with a player and other players repeating a phrase(unless is really straight up targeting like saying something like "Bigg sucks") then I wouldn't consider it harrassment but a personal issue or grudge.  Also you mention that people don't do it when you aren't present, what you expect? for it to be 24/7? no, people will say it in certaing occasions and in others they won't. I do see the Mic spam but I don't see why Phantom is to blame when other were saying it. IN FACT from what I see of this evidence he didn't even say it nor did he started it.  What are you going to do next? Make a ban request on me for speaking Spanish and other players saying "in di beninging". If you're going to make a ban request report the correct player.

-1 for me unless you prove to me that Phantom has harrased you the same way that other player did

Messages In This Thread
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by [test]Wilfry - 12-27-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by David - 12-27-2021, 09:43 PM