Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipping to admin caught in 2690k(Tmod app)
Ingame Name: Wrom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79620671
Discord Tag: Wrom/robert#5156

Time Played: 349 (according to gametracker)

When First Joined: 12/28/21

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime really EST timezone

Rank Desired: TMOD

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can help by helping rid the server of the trolls racist and harassment if comes up and with karma ban if a cheater appears with no mods on then I can gather evidence and get the guy off as quick as possible while a ban request is made for said player

Why you want to help the community: I really like this community as I become more apart of it and I want to help as much as possible when some staff cant get on at certain times im free pretty much all day any day so I can fill that spot

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15828

How did you find us?: My old servers were gone I was looking for something new and found dinks and have stayed since

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: So 2 things I wanted to address here Why I deleted my Dr staff app. I deleted my staff app because I had very little time and I realized that I probably wouldn't keep to much interest in DR so I just thought it would be better instead of having 20 people say the same thing about my time and such just to delete it would be better nothing more nothing less. The second thing I wanted to address is my short absence the last week and a half Basically a game got a big update so ive just been grinding that that's pretty much it but I'm back.

Edit: for Murl punctuation
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod

Messages In This Thread
Skipping to admin caught in 2690k(Tmod app) - by 29jm2ui2jn312j3ui12n3o12un3og2u1n3uoin12g - 03-10-2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Skipping to admin caught in 2690k(Tmod app) - by Salty - 03-16-2022, 03:57 PM