Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipping to admin caught in 2690k(Tmod app)
Ingame Name: Wrom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79620671
Discord Tag: Wrom/robert#5156

Time Played: 349 (according to gametracker)

When First Joined: 12/28/21

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime really EST timezone

Rank Desired: TMOD

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can help by helping rid the server of the trolls racist and harassment if comes up and with karma ban if a cheater appears with no mods on then I can gather evidence and get the guy off as quick as possible while a ban request is made for said player

Why you want to help the community: I really like this community as I become more apart of it and I want to help as much as possible when some staff cant get on at certain times im free pretty much all day any day so I can fill that spot

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15828

How did you find us?: My old servers were gone I was looking for something new and found dinks and have stayed since

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: So 2 things I wanted to address here Why I deleted my Dr staff app. I deleted my staff app because I had very little time and I realized that I probably wouldn't keep to much interest in DR so I just thought it would be better instead of having 20 people say the same thing about my time and such just to delete it would be better nothing more nothing less. The second thing I wanted to address is my short absence the last week and a half Basically a game got a big update so ive just been grinding that that's pretty much it but I'm back.

Edit: for Murl punctuation
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I sincerely hope you learn how to use punctuation. This was pure aids to read. +1
(03-10-2022, 05:29 PM)Murl's Mom (Obese) Wrote: *snip*
Rude

Anyways, going mostly on ban requests and forum/discord activity.  Wrom has shown real interest for the community on this shirt period I have known them.  And with the little time I have been with them in lobby they seem like somebody chill and takes it seriously.  I believe that they are a good candidate for t-mod and that's why.....

Imma +1 this
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm going +1. You've done a great job as a trusted! Wrom has been extremely open to learning, is liked on the server, and has a great grasp on the knowledge and rules of TTT. I think the only downside is that you just recently passed the minimum requirement of time needed. Regardless, I think you can continue to sharpen your skills with a nice Icey color as your name. Good luck my friend!!
I belive in you but give it more time, trust boss
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I've been supporting this dude's reign of terror as staff since he was a mere guest on TTT, this guy's an excellent fit for the staff team and it would be foolish not to bump him up to the next rank.

+1
rom has been very cool in any interaction ive had with him
plus 1
plus rep
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Worm is often active when on-call staff is @ to respond and deal with a situation. he also is friendly in game, and has shown a desire to help the community. the relatively small step up to t-mod is one he is deserving of. based!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I don't really have much to offer up in the form of words. I think you'll do fine. More time wouldn't hurt but at the same time you moving up to Tmod as of this time wouldn't really hurt either. It's just not that drastic of a step between roles for TTT. 

Anyways, good luck mate.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
One of the nicest staff members I can think of, does his job well, and cares for the community in general. +1