Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A wild Sprigatito appeared
Ingame Names: Koshka (Koshka Tabaxi), Loona Mondragon

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:195917143

Time Played:  Little over 500 hours (510)

When First Joined:  I joined on June 18 of 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play Sunday-Saturday after work, around 7 PM-2~3AM. CST. I can be available all day on my days off which vary from a week to week basis. 

Rank Desired:  The rank I desire is Mod.

Current Rank:  My current rank in game is T-Mod

What can you do to help the community?: My time being here has thought me a few things and shown me a couple of others. I could lend my time to help the server with trouble when possible and try to sort out other situations. I will be available to help the server with more than just simple trouble makers and try to help the community more by making it more welcoming with regular and newer players. Being part of the T-mod team has thought me things to make me more prepared for this role. Almost like donor commands has a similar feel to being trusted but with more responsibility

Why do you want to help the community?:
Being in this community for almost a year has shown me many things about being part of something bigger even if it is just a simple gaming community. The stories shared here and the people here are so unique in their own way that being someone they could rely for assistance is my small way of giving back. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not...Really

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Yes, Cat and the Bag Spray painted blue cat
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Yes, I have and been using GeForce experience
How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? 
I have been absent from steam in total for about 3 years. I obtained a new computer for personal use and got curious and installed steam and the few games I remember I did enjoy playing was Garry’s mod. I remembered playing on a server but to no one's surprise it was gone so I looked into the active server at the time and found this “Dinkleberg'' server and my first thought was the “Fairly Oddparents'' so I joined and the first map i played was Dimmsdale how fitting.
Other:  I will like any feedback positive or negative that i need to improve or that needs to be addressed. I am still learning how to be a better staff member for the community and for myself. 

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Koshka - 03-14-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Wilfry - 03-14-2022, 09:13 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by BIIG_SAD - 03-15-2022, 03:55 AM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by The Triangle - 03-16-2022, 01:17 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Koshka - 03-19-2022, 09:08 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Zom13ae - 03-19-2022, 10:34 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Nazu - 03-19-2022, 10:58 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by real (4) - 03-19-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Salty - 03-20-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by BIIG_SAD - 03-23-2022, 01:20 AM