Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lime April

In-game Name:
 August

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55682290

Time Played: 402 hours

When First Joined: First joined Murder in late 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time currently, subject to change

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I come from about a decade of Gmod experience across different communities and almost every major gamemode. I have previous experience as a Moderator and Admin, including double-staffing on two different occasions. I know ULX well, I know binds well, I can handle the people well, and I'm always willing to learn more and get better.

Why you want to help the community: Despite the mess of a server that I started in, I love this place. Murder is like my baby and I like to see it flourish. I've seen the server at its lowest point, helped dig it out of the ashes into what it is today, and all I want to do is protect it and help it flourish. The last thing I want is to watch it turn into what it was before.
I've been watching Norm do this on his own and sometimes it can be a lot for one person to handle especially if real life stuff happens and you can't be there. I'm more than happy getting some of the workload off his plate for him. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only by Norm, Chelll, and Nuru because they're bad staff and can't admit that I'm better :)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Murder:
Trusted ACCEPTED
T-Mod ACCEPTED

PH:
Trusted ACCEPTED

How did you find us?: Originally from the death of the SONA community back in 2018. I had first joined the PH server but I didn't stick around long back then due to IRL stuff.

Other: Nuru is short, obviously. What else did you expect for a Murder app?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
Lime April - by August - 04-12-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: Lime April - by Wilfry - 04-12-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: Lime April - by Salty - 04-12-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: Lime April - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 04-12-2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lime April - by Mother Nuru. - 04-12-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: Lime April - by Lost_Leviathan - 04-13-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lime April - by Dirtypizza - 04-14-2022, 05:52 PM
RE: Lime April - by Mother Nuru. - 04-15-2022, 05:26 PM