4 years later, I want to try again to be unbanned
Ingame Name: lance (previously known as setro)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41750005

Who Banned You: Can't remember, even so it was a group of admins who voted

Reason For Ban: Toxicity, lying, etc. It's a lengthy ban reason.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's been 4 years since my ban and almost all of the involved parties, and people who disliked me in general, have departed. I was asked to join the Discord so the admins could see if I have changed or not and I have been there so far for a week with no issues and have been having nice interactions with everyone, especially with veterans I played with a long time ago. But I'm not really sure how admins can gauge if I have changed, if any admins are actually watching me, or how long it would take for a decision. I also hadn't been able to join the Discord until recently due to confusion regarding my previous account leading to my new one being banned too.

I truly think I have changed, especially since I have a job now and I just got done with college. I'd love to play Dink's again especially since it's honestly the best TTT server I've been on, and since I got banned I really have been trying to replace Dink's with something and it just does not work out.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10927
The failed ban appeal for the same reason

Other: :)
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]

Messages In This Thread
4 years later, I want to try again to be unbanned - by lance (2) - 05-21-2022, 08:19 PM