4 years later, I want to try again to be unbanned
Ingame Name: lance (previously known as setro)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41750005

Who Banned You: Can't remember, even so it was a group of admins who voted

Reason For Ban: Toxicity, lying, etc. It's a lengthy ban reason.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's been 4 years since my ban and almost all of the involved parties, and people who disliked me in general, have departed. I was asked to join the Discord so the admins could see if I have changed or not and I have been there so far for a week with no issues and have been having nice interactions with everyone, especially with veterans I played with a long time ago. But I'm not really sure how admins can gauge if I have changed, if any admins are actually watching me, or how long it would take for a decision. I also hadn't been able to join the Discord until recently due to confusion regarding my previous account leading to my new one being banned too.

I truly think I have changed, especially since I have a job now and I just got done with college. I'd love to play Dink's again especially since it's honestly the best TTT server I've been on, and since I got banned I really have been trying to replace Dink's with something and it just does not work out.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10927
The failed ban appeal for the same reason

Other: :)
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
I can't remember why you were banned in the first place (or if I had any say in your ban or not), but I do remember that towards the end of your time things kind of blew up around you and you were ultimately banned. Nevertheless, it's been four years and like you said, just about everyone who would remember you is either not here or has forgotten about what happened.

I'd be okay with having you rejoin the community. It's cool seeing some of the old players make a return to the server (still waiting for @Tedgp908 to show up). I'll say +1 to your unban. I'm sure you've changed like you said. Hopefully you can reintegrate yourself into the community.
Can't really complain about giving someone another chance. Especially after such a long time. 

+1 Juan for unban.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
It's been 4 years back and he's proven to be reformed, bring em back +1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
close and autounban xd
Just for absolute clarity, his discord unban situation was only technical in nature. He was actually unbanned two years ago, but was unable to join until recently due to the technical issue.
I see absolutely no issue with you rejoining, after 4 years only a community ban would stick in my mind, and since you were considered for an unban two years ago, I don't think there's any consideration of that being in play.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1, its been so long. As my signoff says, so we begin again, and so I will vote to let him try again.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1, I highly doubt you're the same person from 4 years ago and I would like to see you around back on TTT!
Unban the man! +1
+1 Free this man and let him back on the Dunkelbergs servers
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod