2 years later, a perma-ban unban request
Ingame Name: Setro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41750005

Who Banned You: Can't remember, even so it was a group of admins who voted

Reason For Ban: Toxicity, lying, etc. It's a lengthy ban reason.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's been 2 years since I've been banned and I was just wondering if an unban would be possible. I completely agree with the ban reason when it was issued and I'm hoping people can find it in them to forgive me. I apologize for any undue drama I've caused and hopefully not being T-mod anymore will help alleviate that as that was one of the main, core reasons behind why everyone hated me.
Please don't make this decision lightly, if a majority of staff are leaning more towards a no for whatever reason then please just keep me banned. I'd rather stay banned than negatively affect people's enjoyment of the community.

Regardless of whether I'm unbanned or not I'm really sorry for all the shit I've caused, it was out of pocket, and I had no right to stir up everyone's emotions and cause so much controversy and drama within the community. I had no business challenging everyone on everything and I should've just listened and accepted stuff the way it is. Please do not take this into consideration too much for the unban decision, I just wanted to say that in general. I don't mean to be sympathetic but I can really see why people hated me, lol

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...uest--4718
The failed ban appeal for the same reason

Other: hope you are all coping well with the quarantine
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
1+ 2 years is long enough and Im all for second Chances
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
[Image: C4IGXVZ.png]
Looking at the ban and your history. It seems that you were a constant problem. That being said, it has been 2 years, so I'll +1.

Edit: After seeing more of what actually got you banned, +1 on discord, -1 on server.
Not going to vote, but I would like to point out that aside from in-server things you were also banned for being a "generally bad person." An incident occurred with a female that you made leave the community because you essentially bullied her out, and a plethora of other things. And yes, before you ask yourself if I was even around for that, I was.

Edit: I'm all for second chances, but my guy the things you did aren't really redeemable in my opinion.
http://prntscr.com/rtsczl bans from gban. i will be honest i have no idea who you are but looking at how meny times you have been banned and the reasons you have been given far to many chances to change -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
All of the experience I had with you from back then was positive. Don't see any reason why not. +1
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
(04-05-2020, 11:04 PM)dong Wrote: Not going to vote, but I would like to point out that aside from in-server things you were also banned for being a "generally bad person." An incident occurred with a female that you made leave the community because you essentially bullied her out, and a plethora of other things. And yes, before you ask yourself if I was even around for that, I was.

to add on to that he got her "personal" pictures and then ghosted her and bragged about having them and made her feel like shit.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I don't know who you are so don't take this as a personal grievance but after seeing your previous posts on the forums be it threads and replies I see someone who consistently causes problems, and despite being unbanned multiple times still persists to cause issues. Sorry Petro, but -1.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I was around for this but I had removed myself from the situation greatly so I don’t remember all the details. I do remember your reputation as a not so great person though. For now I wouldn’t be all for unbanning you but I think if you joined the discord (or get unbanned from it) you might be able to show that you have changed within these two years and that you are a better person.
+1 for unban from Discord, -1 on unban from everything else, for now.

Seeing this makes me look back to last August and wonder where our standards for toxicity currently stand.